达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: invisible

[49人] 旧金山49人2019休赛期大楼(签回DB Antone Exum Jr.,DL Street进IR,训练组签约10人)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-5-17 06:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-5-17 17:30 编辑

【新闻速递】5月17日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和落选自由球员防守后卫Alex Brown签约三年,裁掉/让渡(waive)此前签下的防守线球员Damontre Moore。

Brown(5-11, 170)出自南卡罗莱纳州立大学(South Carolina State),在效力该校斗牛犬队(Bulldogs)的五年中(2014-18),他一共出战了31场比赛(25场首发),拿到90次擒抱、20次破坏传球、7次抄截和1次擒杀。
          2018赛季,Brown首发了他出战的所有11场比赛,拿到42次擒抱、8次破坏传球、4次抄截和1次擒杀。2017大三赛季,他首发了10场比赛,拿到22次擒抱、11次破坏传球和3次抄截。2016赛季,他出战了10场比赛(4场首发),拿到26次擒抱和7次破坏传球。2015赛季没有出战,2014赛季红衫。
          22岁的Brown出身于南卡罗莱纳州桑蒂(Santee),曾入读玛丽安湖高中(Lake Marian High School),高四赛季在该校防守组拿到62次擒抱,另有冲球950码和5次冲球达阵。
  • 球探报告:
          Lance Zierlein(NFL.com):
          "Explosive, fast athlete with the size of a nickel cornerback but lacking the play traits for a smooth transition inside. Brown has decent ball production and his monster workout numbers will have teams scrambling for additional tape, but he needs plenty of additional work with his patience, footwork and route recognition. His length and recovery speed are major check marks in his favor, but a practice squad spot could be the goal as he continues to work on the fundamentals of the position."
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... e-dl-damontre-moore          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... uth-carolina-state/

2.球队相关:
(1)角卫Jason Verrett(跟腱撕裂)周三接受Sirius XM radio采访时说他选择九人的原因是九人的训练团队,他们应对过非常多的伤病,并让所有人都恢复了健康。
          “Probably have to say the training staff, just from on my visit. They’ve dealt with a ton of injuries. Just the confidence that they had with the players they dealt with last year, and the confidence they had in their training staff, and just the program itself and getting everyone back healthy. That drew a lot of attention from me.”
  • 还说他跟腱情况良好,对恢复情况满意,肯定能赶上新赛季。
          My achilles is doing good. I like where they have me right now. I’m progressing. I’ll for sure be ready for the season. I’ll probably say my turning point was around six to seven months. I could start to feel the strength return to my calf. It’s just a day-to-day thing that’s ongoing. I like the plan that they got for me
  • 被问到精神层面如何保持强韧时,说并不容易,但知道他的能力和对比赛的热爱,让他无法放弃。感谢九人给了他机会。被问到最近一次大伤后是否考虑过退役时说有考虑过,他当时从严重的膝伤中康复了,参加了有组织训练(OTAs),但之后跟腱撕裂,这对他打击很大,失落过好几个月。
          “It’s been a tough journey. I ain’t gonna lie to you, it’s been tough. Some long nights for me. Smile now, cry later type of things for me. Just knowing what it is that i’m capable of doing and the love that i got for the game, I just couldn’t give up on it. I’m excited that the 49ers gave me a chance.
          When it happened, I definitely had thoughts in my mind about retiring for sure. Just because I worked so hard to come back from that devastating knee injury I experienced. I got back to full strength, and was out there in OTA’s. Then a freak situation happened and it was hard to deal with. I was in a dark place for a few months. Just from rehabbing and sitting on the couch for a few months. I definitely did contemplate on giving up on it.
来源:https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... w-injury-retirement

3.前球队球员相关:
(1)前球队防守截锋Quinton Dial在Instagram上宣布退役,他在声明中感谢了曾效力过的九人(2013-16)和包装工(2017)给予他机会,还感谢了前球队主教练Harbaugh、Tomsula和总经理Trent Ballake。
    This is my official announcement to you and the NFL of my retirement.  I want to thank the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers for the opportunity that you gave a country boy from a small town in Alabama when no one else would. To the fans, thanks for the countless memories that have made the last five years something special. Coach Harbaugh, Coach Tomsula, and Trent Ballake thank you for the incredible opportunity you guys gave me. The relationships I’ve made over the last five years in and out of the locker room I will cherish for the rest of my life. I knew this day would come but I didn’t know when. That is why I’ve prepared myself since becoming an NFL player; because you are one play away from your career being over. I’ve faced a lot of injuries throughout my career and I feel it is in my best interest to hang up the cleats and pursue another career.  I am excited about what the future holds for my family and I. Again, thank you all for the countless support over the years! I will miss all of you guys!  #TeamDialOut
来源:https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... nces-nfl-retirement

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-21 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
Foster去红皮后伤ACL了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-22 08:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-5-24 06:29 编辑

【新闻速递】5月22日
1.球队相关:
(1)有组织训练第二天(OTAs,5.21,首次对媒体开放):
伤病情况:
          Do you have an update on why DL Nick Bosa sat out?
          "I know it was his hamstring, I'm not sure. I wasn't over there. It was in (half-line) drills, so I'm not sure of the severity of it, but I know that was it."
  • 主教练Shanahan说四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo(前十字韧带撕裂)连续两天参加了7对7, 没有参加11对11。他要到训练营才能完全恢复。球队对他的计划和对跑卫Jerick McKinnon(前十字韧带撕裂)相同,后者没有参加7对7等训练是因为他所在位置身边都是球员,容易受伤,不像四分卫只需要传球,身边没有其他人。还说如果出现下雨,并不会让Garoppolo下场。
          What were your impressions of QB Jimmy Garoppolo out there?
          "Two days in a row, seven-on-seven. Some good things, some bad. Just taking the reps like everyone else."
          Can you just give an overall assessment of what stood out to you today?
          "It was the second day of practice, so you're always scared the first day because everyone's so excited, so you're just trying to get out of there with no injuries. Today was very similar. We didn't change the practice schedule at all, put in a couple of different things in all three phases, but mainly just getting the guys' feet wet, going through the stuff and they're competing here and there. Everything's scripted right now, we're not going off script at all, so I thought it was a successful day."
          What is the plan for Jimmy? Are you going to continue to keep him out of team and then sprinkle him in later?
          "No, I mean, he won't be cleared for full team until training camp. He's on the same plan as [RB Jerick McKinnon] Jet. If Jet only threw the ball we'd let him do seven-on-seven too, but we can't have the risk of guys around his legs."
          He seems to be, it doesn't look like he's hindered at all. Is that fair to say?
          "Yeah, I believe so. I think that would be the case for most quarterbacks in this situation. You're sitting there doing a drop and stuff like that. So, I mean, if you ask Jet to do a drop and throw the ball, he wouldn't look hindered, his arm won't look as good throwing, which he would take offense to because he was a college quarterback. But no, he's doing a good job. It takes him a while to fully be able to protect himself and react and keep people away from the legs."
          How is he handling the balance of being able to do those sevens but not pushing his workload to the point of stress or things like that?
          "I think that would be a good question for him, but I think he's handling it as well as he can. He's getting used to it. It's just a long process when you recover from an ACL and he gets as much work as he can get in. I know he'd love to be out there for every rep, but he knows that he can't, so he's trying to make the most of his seven-on-seven and do as much work in every other aspect as he can."
          I know the chances of something happening are beyond remote, but when it starts raining are you like, 'maybe Jimmy should be done for the day?'
          "No."
          Stupid question.
          "I mean, if we don't wear cleats, that would bother me. Rain I don't think, I mean we're not playing basketball. You've got cleats in. Ice is different, if you have a bad field it's different, but no. He didn't tear his ACL in rain. I don't look at rain that way."
         -Garoppolo本人说他感觉良好,目前各种球都能传了。
          How did you feel out there today?
          "It was good. Yeah, second day, so getting the cobwebs out and everything, knocking the rust off, but overall a couple good days so far."
          Were you able to step into everything with that left leg like you normally would?
          "Yeah, I'd like to think so. Yeah, just down the field throws, being able to make those finally and everything. So yeah, I think every throw is doable now."
         -角卫Richard Sherman称赞了Garoppolo的表现,说他传球精准,也参加了很多训练,看上去表现很好,有一些高风险的传球显示了他的信心,他也完成了所有这些传球。
          "Jimmy was threading it," Sherman said. "He got the ball right where he wanted to. Obviously, he's been limited in the things that he can do, but today he had a lot of reps, and he looked really good. He was putting the ball in some risky spots, where it seemed risky. It was real confident throws. He completed every single one of them.
          "It just shows where he's at in his progress, and what he's been able to do, and how hard he's been working."
          "He threw a ball that if the receiver doesn't get it, there's no way I can get it, but if he throws it anywhere else, I can take it," Sherman explained. "It was just a great ball. It was a confident throw from him. It was exactly what you want to see from your quarterback."
  • 主教练Shanahan说跑卫Raheem Mostert(手臂骨折)手术后恢复情况有所倒退,骨头长得不对,重新做了手术,恢复时间将延长四周。他目前能跑动,接递球等,但其他的还需等待时日。
          Mostert is still dealing with the arm issue?
          "Yeah, he had a little setback with the surgery. I'm not exactly sure what that was, just in how the bone grows back together, and they noticed it early, so they just started it early which I think cost him about four weeks."
          Did he have to have another, have it reset?
          "Yep."
          So, more hardware went in?
          "I don't know. I assume so. I mean, they had to redo the exact same thing. I'm definitely going out of my area of expertise, but it's how the callous grows back together. When you notice it's not growing back together the right way, it's better to start it over, especially when we had the time. It's not too big of a deal, it just added another month. I mean, he's out there running around, taking handoffs and stuff, but you've got to wait until that callous fully heals to, it's not worth it until training camp."
  • 主教练Shanahan说跑卫Matt Breida在力量房举重时胸肌轻微撕裂,无需手术,将不会参加球队有组织训练,预计能赶上训练营。
          Was Breida's injury conditioning?
          "It was from lifting, yeah."
          Is it a torn pec?
          "It was slightly torn, which anytime you hear a torn pec, you think back to like [LB] Malcolm [Smith] and stuff, which was a year. It's not like that. He is going to miss OTAs. You can see him running around out there. He does everything with us and looks fine, but we've got to be smart with that."
          No surgery?
          "No surgery, no."
          Should be ready for training camp?
          "Yes, yeah."
  • 主教练Shanahan说三轮秀外接手Jalen Hurd(半月板软骨撕裂)尚未完全恢复,球队希望再给他几周时间进行体能训练,确保他恢复到能打球的状态。
          What was WR Jalen Hurd's issue?
          "Just the same stuff from coming out of college. He's just not fully there yet. He's been here with us for a week. We want to make sure he gets a couple more weeks in of conditioning. You know, he didn't start getting cleared to run until a few weeks before the Draft and to only have him for a week, we want to make sure we get a little bit more to get him in football shape."
  • Shanahan被问到防守端锋Solomon Thomas(姐姐去年自杀)精神状态时说比起以前元气恢复了,精神状态要更好一些,被问到是否减重了时,说他更强壮了,但体重是否有变化还不清楚。
          DL Solomon Thomas has obviously been through a lot over the last year. Just being around him now, what's his mindset and kind of approach from what you've gathered being here?
          "I think he spoke a little bit about it, but stuff I've heard him say, I've totally seen with my own eyes. Just being around him a number of times in the offseason at a couple of charity things and things like that. Just talking to him, you can tell he's, and we all know what he went through and stuff, but you can see he's got a little more, he's got his aura back to him. You can see it in his eyes, you can feel his energy a little bit better and it definitely seems like he's in a better place. We all know grieving can be as hard as it gets and takes people a long time, but you can see he's doing better. Just to see him out there in practice, I don't see his face now he's got a helmet on out there and to see his body and how he's moving, I've been very impressed with him in this month we've had with him."
          Is he slimmer? Has he lost some weight?
          "I'm not sure, I haven't checked his weight. I wouldn't think so. I know he's stronger, but I'm not sure on the weight. Might be that the other guys around there are getting bigger, too. So, I'm not sure."
          -Thomas(视频)说他的缺点是想太多,他现在在改正这一点。
          Thomas feels better, both physically and mentally, now. He has found balance, and is having fun again practicing with his teammates and going to team meetings.
          "I'm a natural overthinker," Thomas told reporters on Tuesday. "I've been my whole life. I'm a perfectionist. I want to be perfect in everything I do, and if I'm not, I overthink, and I get in my head. That's probably my biggest flaw, and one of my biggest weaknesses.
          "That's what I worked on a lot. Just going. Just letting loose and just having fun. At the end of the day, no matter what I do, just go hard, put everything I can into it."
         -Thomas还说他姐姐的自杀也让他需要应对愤怒、沮丧、愧疚和悲痛等情绪,花了他一段时间来调整,他现在找回了内心的平衡,精神和身体层面都感觉更好了。
          "It was hard for me to get healthy, and it took me a while," he continued.
         -Thomas还说很喜欢信任防守线教练Kris Kocurek的体系,摆脱、攻入后场,不要去想什么,只是用爆发力去摆脱。
          "It's perfect," Thomas said of the new scheme. "Getting off, getting in the backfield, going, not thinking; just getting off and using my explosion. That is how I play."
         -Thomas被问到之前的交易流言时说他和球队总经理John Lynch进行了交谈,被告知球队没有交易他的打算,并对他在球队的未来感到兴奋。Lynch、Yor家族和球队的每个人都对他和他的家庭很好,他对他们对球队的管理只有热爱。
          "[Lynch] has been amazing to my family and I," Thomas added. "So has the York family and everyone in this organization. Nothing but love for them and how they do business and how they run this organization."
  • 主教练Shanahan说线卫Fred Warner要到训练营才能恢复训练,他受到膝盖残留物的困扰,球队等待了一周看是否会消失,但没有,所以进行了清除。被问到手术类型时说不清楚是不是关节镜手术,但没有使用抗生素。五轮秀Dre Greenlaw因为Warner的缺席获得了很多上场时间,后者打SAM。
          What's the health status of LB Fred Warner and LB Malcolm Smith and also what have you seen from LB Dre Greenlaw?
          "Well, Greenlaw's got a lot of reps because Fred's not going. Fred won't go until training camp. Fred had some residual stuff on his knee that was bothering him when he got back, so we waited a week to see if it would go away and it was still lingering so we just cleaned it up, which you know that stuff lingered with him a little bit last year. Those things happen. We're hoping it could go away so he could get OTAs, but the fact that it was still there, we we're not gonna risk it. So, we'll clean it up now. It stinks not to have him at OTAs for us and for himself, but it's better to know that he won't have to deal with it in training camp. And then Malcolm is going individual and stuff. He's still working to get back and we hope we can have him later in OTAs."
          Just to clarify when you said clean out for Fred, he had surgery?
          "I don't know if it was a scope or what the word is, but yes it wasn't an antibiotic or anything. There was some tool used."
  • 主教练Shanahan说没有参加训练的近端锋Garret Celek仍在脑震荡保护程序中(2018年12月23日和熊比赛中脑震荡,之后有参加部分训练),他有背部问题,要到训练营才能恢复,球队需要对他保持耐心。Shanahan没有提到手术修复的右手骨折的拇指(当时说Celek会在休赛期训练计划开始前恢复)。
          TE Garret Celek isn't practicing either?
          "No, Celek is still in the concussion protocol and he has a back issue and he can't get cleared from that until training camp. So, we're gonna have to be patient with him too."
  • 角卫Richard Sherman(视频)说他感觉很好,不再感到去年时的疼痛和受到牵制了。
          "I feel great," Sherman told reporters on Tuesday. "I'm moving good. I'm getting in and out of my breaks. My press is back to where it was. I'm not feeling the pain or inhibition that I was feeling last year. That's a double thumbs up."
其他:来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... k-mckinnon-limited/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-22 09:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
bosa这也太脆了,让人很难乐观啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-24 06:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-5-29 06:15 编辑

【新闻速递】5月24日
1.球队相关:
(1)有组织训练第三天(OTAs,5.23):
伤病情况:
  • 据NFL Network的Ian Rapoport报道,防守后卫Jimmie Ward在周四的训练中锁骨骨折,将缺席剩余春季训练,具体时间表还不明。Rapoport还说他将于周五接受手术,多位队内消息来源说他将缺席八周,但能赶上训练营开始。
          据NFL Network的Mike Garafolo报道,他是在一次鱼跃扑球中受伤的。
          据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道,他预计会在七月底的训练营开始时或接近开始时痊愈。Maiocco还说这一伤病的标准恢复时间为8-12周
          伤病介绍:锁骨骨折
  • 据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道,球队证实之前受伤的首轮秀防守端锋Nick Bosa是1级大腿腘绳肌拉伤(strain),将缺席接下来几周的训练。Maiocco认为他下次训练会在训练营时。1级(一共3级)是大腿腘绳肌拉伤中最轻的,通常意味着肌肉紧张,但能正常行走。
          伤病介绍:运动有方,注意腘绳肌拉伤Hamstring Strain
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ys-practice-report/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-24 06:22 | 显示全部楼层
今年伤病比去年来得还早,休赛期都没保持锻炼吗?还是上来就练得太狠了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-24 07:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ward也是个人才,刚开始训练就能伤到锁骨
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-24 09:42 | 显示全部楼层
骨折都是因为没有戴护具吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-24 12:06 | 显示全部楼层
07579394 发表于 2019-5-24 09:42
骨折都是因为没有戴护具吧

问题训练是无接触的啊。。拉伤这种可以理解,没人碰的情况下,能把锁骨搞断,只能说是人才了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-24 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
4912tt 发表于 2019-5-24 12:06
问题训练是无接触的啊。。拉伤这种可以理解,没人碰的情况下,能把锁骨搞断,只能说是人才了

不知道是哪种训练,如果是7v7或者9v9都是有接触的,如果对方没经验不知道收手就出事了。
我喵也有一个WR手臂骨折
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-29 06:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-5-29 17:11 编辑

【新闻速递】5月29日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和角卫Dontae Johnson签约一年,裁掉/让渡(waive)线卫Pita Taumoepenu,还裁掉了进攻线球员Anthony Davis。

• Johnson(6-2, 200)最初于2014选秀大会第四轮(No.129)被九人选中,在效力球队的四年中(2014-17),出战了63场比赛(22场首发),拿到149次擒抱、21次破坏传球和2次抄截回攻达阵。2018年,他先后效力海鹰、比尔和红雀,但没有出过场。2019年2月26日签约酋长,5月20日被裁。
  • Davis的复出申请获得了联盟批准,他随后被球队裁掉,将成为自由球员。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... ease-ol-anthony-dav          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -nfl-reinstatement/

2.球队相关:
(1)据NFL Network的Ian Rapoport报道,球队今天试训了自由球员角卫Kayvon Webster。(这条消息时间在Johnson签约报道前)

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... webster-per-report/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入【达阵联盟】

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-30 08:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-3 07:27 编辑

【新闻速递】5月30日
1.球队相关:
(1)有组织训练第五天(OTAs,5.29):
伤病情况:
  • 防守协调员Robert Saleh说线卫Kwon Alexander(前十字韧带撕裂)能赶上训练营。
          What's the timeframe for Alexander's return?
          "My understanding is training camp. But again, that would probably be a question for [head coach] Kyle [Shanahan] and [general manager] John [Lynch]."
  • 四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo打了大部分的7对7,没有打11对11。
球员相关:
          What position is DB Tarvarius Moore playing?
          "Currently, he's at, with all the injuries that we've had, he's aligning at safety right now."
          What do you consider him? Like, when the regular season starts, what would you call him? Where will he be competing?
          "We'll cross that bridge when we get to training camp. Right now, with all the injuries and all the different lineups with all the guys missing, we're trying to make sure that everybody's getting reps. That's something that we loved about Tarvarius Moore is that we drafted him knowing that he's got great versatility where he could play corner and safety. Him being back there at safety for these OTAs, if he lights it up, we'll see it."
  • 四分卫Nick Mullens表现挣扎,几次传球被破坏,还有一次差点被Marcell Harris抄截,后者没能拿住球。
  • 二轮秀外接手Deebo Samuel、近端锋George Kittle和角卫Richard Sherman均有出色表现(具体见其他处链接,我不翻了)。
其他:来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... efender-taumoepenu/          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... ices-at-free-safety

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)红雀宣布承接此前被九人裁掉/让渡(waive)的线卫Pita Taumoepenu的让渡权利(claim off waivers)。
来源:https://profootballtalk.nbcsport ... oepenu-off-waivers/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-3 07:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-3 17:25 编辑

【新闻速递】6月3日
1.球队相关:
(1)线卫教练DeMeco Ryans 5月31日在采访中也表示认为线卫Kwon Alexander(前十字韧带撕裂)能赶上训练营。
    "I've seen him a couple of days ago jumping up and I said, 'Man, you're ready to go right now, aren't you?'"
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... der-ready-training/
(2)跑卫Raheem Mostert(手臂骨折)说由于进行了第二次手术,他现在要到训练营才能参加全部训练。说问题出在尺骨情况更为复杂,是破碎,而不是干净的折断。
    “I wasn’t anticipating having a second surgery but the bone wasn’t healing right and that’s basically what it came down to,” Mostert told NBC Sports Bay Area. “I had a conversation with my doctor after the first surgery and he said it was a possibility.
    “It was my ulna that was more complicated because it actually shattered instead of just a clean break.”
来源:https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... ipant-training-camp
(3)外接手Dante Pettis 6月1日在推特回应全卫Kyle Juszczyk要和他换位置的玩笑时透露他增重了
    @dmainy_13 cool if we swap positions??
    i didnt gain weight this offseason for nothing
来源:https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... eight-kyle-juszczyk
(4)防守线球员Arik Armstead参加了野马球星Von Miller在内华达大学拉斯维加斯分校(UNLV)举办一年一度的冲传峰会。
  • 其他参加者还有酋长防守端锋Frank Clark、Alex Okafor、圣徒防守端锋Cameron Jordan、Marcus Davenport和野马外线卫Bradley Chubb。前NFL外侧冲传手DeMarcus Ware和四分卫Doug Flutie担任客座教练。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... s-pass-rush-summit/
(5)进攻截锋Joe Staley获职业美式橄榄球作家协会(PFWA)好人奖(Good Guy Award)提名。
  • 其他提名者有熊角卫Prince Amukamara、刚退役的老鹰防守端锋Chris Long、爱国者安全卫Devin McCourty、闪电四分卫Philip Rivers和公羊安全卫Eric Weddle。
  • 该奖项颁发给帮助职业美式橄榄球作家们完成他们工作的品质和职业风格出众的NFL球员。得奖者将于6月4日公布。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ed-pfwa-good-award/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-5 07:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-6 13:28 编辑

【新闻速递】6月5日
1.球队相关:
(1)有组织训练第八天(OTAs,6.4):
球员相关:
          特勤组协调员Richard Hightower说Pettis也在回攻手竞争行列中,表现最好的球员将担任这一职责。
          How do you evaluate where things stand as far as punt returning and do you have to dial things back with WR Dante Pettis given that he's probably going to have an expanded role with the offense this year?
          "No, in terms of punt return, we're going to play the best guy back there. That's been Coach Shanahan's philosophy and that's our philosophy. As long as we do a good job blocking up front, we have returners that can help us in the back. I think those guys know that, and we actually worked on punt return today. They are so eager to prove themselves. I mean, you've got [WR] Trent Taylor, we've got Dante Pettis, we've got [DB] D.J. Reed [Jr.], we've got [WR] Richie James [Jr.]. Whoever wants the job, it's open competition. That's what I love about this game is that guys can go out and put their best foot forward every day and work their tail off and whoever is the most relentless guy is going to win that job."
其他:

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)虎扑:线卫纳沃罗-鲍曼以49人球员身份退役

• 据ESPN的Nick Wagoner报道,Bowman今天通知九人他将退役,并希望以九人球员身份退役。球队目前大名单已满,没有名额来签署一日合同。
  • 球队官网说由于球队大名单已满,需要做出随后的人事调整,还没能正式和Bowman签署一日合同。
  • 据49erswebzone的David Bonilla报道,Bowman和他的家人观看了球队周二的训练。The Athletic的Matt Barrows拍摄的照片

• Bowman出自宾夕法尼亚州立大学(Penn State),于2010大会第三轮(No.91)被球队选中,在球队效力八年,和Patrick Willis组成了近来历史上最引以为傲的线卫组合之一(或者不是最引以为傲的话)。Bowman曾四次入选最佳阵容(2011-13、2015),三次入选职业碗(2012-13、2015),帮助球队连续三次打入国联冠军赛,还打进了第47届职业碗。2013年季后赛中严重的膝盖伤病让Bowman缺席了整个2014赛季,他在2015赛季回归,以154次擒抱领跑联盟,入选了最佳阵容和职业碗。2017年10月13日被球队裁掉,职业生涯最后10场比赛效力于突袭者。Bowman整个职业生涯(含季后赛)一共拿到877次擒抱、16.5次擒杀、5次抄截、9次制造掉球、6次抢到掉球和1次达阵——对阵猎鹰比赛中被称为“The Pick at the Stick”的89码抄截回攻达阵(视频)。
  • Bowman在训练后接受了采访(摘要,内含视频),说无论事情发展,关系也曾有好有坏,但九人是他的家,他希望回来作为九人球员退役,而球队也对此表示了欢迎。说他和队内任何人都没有芥蒂,很高兴所有人都欢迎他回来。
          "I was a guy coming from District Heights, Maryland, and this was the organization that chose to let me play in the NFL," Bowman said. "I just felt like where you started is — no matter how things are going to go, relationships are going to go up and down all the time, but you always remember how it was.
          "You remember the blood, sweat, and tears of the guys you played with, and the respect that you earned, that's not given to you. I feel like the 49ers is my home, and it's the place that loved me from the start. So I wanted to come back and retire as a Niner, and they welcomed me, so I'm glad it happened."
          "Today was great," he said. "I wouldn't be here if I had any bad feelings towards anybody in the organization. I'm just glad everyone welcomed me with open arms."
  • Bowman还说去年他也有打球的机会,但报价达不到他期望。
          "At the end of the day, I know who I am, I know what I'm worth, I know what you're going to ask me to do if I do sign this contract," Bowman said. "I just wanted to get compensated for that, and it wasn't working out, so I hung them up."
  • 球队总经理John Lynch当时在裁掉Bowma时的声明:“NaVorro gave his heart and soul to this team for the last eight years, and for that we are all extremely grateful, During that time, NaVorro was a key component of one of the best teams in the league, and his passion for the game allowed him to quickly become a favorite of our Faithful fans.”
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/navor ... member-of-the-49ers          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... cially-retires-nfl/
          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... member-of-the-49ers

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-6 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-7 16:57 编辑

【新闻速递】6月6日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和左截锋Joe Staley续约两年(至2021赛季结束)。

• Staley在签约后情绪激动得哭了。
          “I was like, ‘Yeaahhhh!’ And then I started talking, and I was like, ‘Uh, why am I crying?’"
          "It means a lot to me,"
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... -two-year-extension

2.球队相关:
(1)据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道(已官宣),球队将在10月27日对阵黑豹的比赛中穿全白复古球衣。

(2)球队总裁Al Guido宣布前球队外接手Terrell Owens的九人名人堂入选仪式将在第三周主场对战钢人的比赛的中场休息时举行。
  • 球队本赛季所有比赛中端区都将使用经典的昆汀字体(Quentin font)。

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ther-announcements/

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-7 17:16 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-7 17:21 编辑

【新闻速递】6月7日
1.球队相关:
(1)下周强制参加的迷你营(mandatory minicamp)媒体日程表(太平洋时间):
  • 周二(6月11日):
          约11 am:主教练Kyle Shanahan新闻发布会
          被选中的球员将在Shanahan之后接受采访
          12:30 pm:训练
  • 周三(6月12日):
          约11 am:主教练Kyle Shanahan新闻发布会
          被选中的球员将在Shanahan之后接受采访
          12:30 pm:训练
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... mandatory-minicamp/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-8 07:37 | 显示全部楼层
【新闻速递】6月8日
1.合同和薪金空间相关:
(1)左截锋Joe Staley合同细节:
  • 据NFL Network的Ian Rapoport报道,Staley今后三年合同价值$36.75M(新钱$28M)。如果打满16场,2016赛季将获得$13.5M。2020赛季基本工资$10.55M(保障部分$4.5M),另加奖金$700K,2021赛季基本工资$11.3M,另加奖金$700K。
  • 据OverTheCap,Staley原合同细节如下:

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -million-new-money/

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-10 06:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-11 06:13 编辑

【新闻速递】6月10日
1.球队相关:
(1)据Fox Sports的Peter Schrager报道,球队球员人事副总裁Martin Mayhew面试了德州人总经理一职。
来源:https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... martin-mayhew-49ers          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... viewing-texans-job/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-11 06:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-11 06:40 编辑

【新闻速递】6月11日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布了一些人事部门的人事变动:下划线为升职,斜体为改任,其他为新任
  • Salli Clavelle从球探助理(scouting assistant)升任职业球员人事分析师(Pro Personnel Analyst)
          Clavelle是联盟中唯一一位全职女性球探(Meet Salli Clavelle, the 49ers scout breaking into the NFL’s scouting boys club)。
  • Travis Dauro从球探助理升任大学球探协调员(College Scouting Coordinator)
  • Dominic DeCicco中部地区球探(Midlands Area Scout)改任西部地区球探(West Area Scout)
  • Fred Gammage III:担任职业球员人事分析师
  • Crowley Hanlon从特别助理(special assistant)升任职业球员人事协调员(Pro Personnel Coordinator)
  • Ryan Kessenich:担任中部地区球探
  • Steve Slowik:担任球探助理球探助理(Scouting Assistant)
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... -department-changes(内含简介)          https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... l-time-female-scout

2.球队相关:
(1)据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,球队踢球手Robbie Gould仍未签署特权标签(非排他性),将不会参加强制参加的迷你营(6.11-13)。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... mandatory-minicamp/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-12 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-6-13 08:47 编辑

【新闻速递】6月12日
1.球队相关:
(1)强制参加的迷你营第一天(6.11):
伤病情况:无特别注明的来源均为球队主教练Kyle Shanahan
  • 近端锋Garrett Celek仍在脑震荡脑震荡保护程序中,这是因为他要到戴护具训练时接受检测以通过,但这不是他继续缺席训练的主要原因,他最近进行了背部手术,将缺阵2个月。他是严重的背部伤病,和Trent Taylor去年的类似,有些问题是他来到九人就存在的。他在五年前进行过类似手术,缺阵了6-8周,这次再次遭遇类似伤病。
          Is TE Garrett Celek still in the concussion protocol?
          "He is, but he can't get tested to get out of it yet. He can't until we put pads on and stuff like that since he missed his last protocol test. You can't do it again until like a certain month period. We can't do that until training camp. However, that's irrelevant right now because he had his back surgery and he's going to be out for some time with that. He should, we'll see how it goes, I don't know, but I'm more worried about him coming back from the back. That's going to be a little longer."
          How long is that recovery?
          "I want to say like two months."
          Two months from today he may be ready possibly?
          "I don't know. I'm guessing. It's a serious surgery dealing with the back. Some stuff that Trent went through last year and some stuff that Celek went through before we got here. I think like five years ago he had a surgery like this on his back. I want to say then, it was during the season, he missed, I think I was told six to eight weeks and he's having something similar now."
  • 右截锋Mike McGlinchey没有参加训练,他是球队计划在训练营之前接受了富血小板血浆(PRP)注射,球队对此事计划已久,选了最好的时间来做据Bay Area News Group的Cam Inman报道,McGlinche能赶上训练营,伤病不严重,很可能只是肌腱炎。
          One last one. T Mike McGlinchey didn't practice today. What's going on with him?
          "Yeah, we had this planned all along. He needed to get a PRP on his knee, so we just wanted to do it before camp. We thought this would give him enough time to recover and heal the right way. Something we've been planning on doing for a while, we just wanted to do it at the best time."

伤病介绍:《文獻整理》PRP治療臏骨肌腱炎(跳躍膝)
  • 外接手Deebo Samue没有参加训练,他是臀部扭伤。据Niners Nation的的Kyle Posey报道,他是腹股沟扭伤,不严重。
  • 据Niners Nation的Kyle Posey报道,左截锋Joe Staley参加了部分训练,他是受到胸肌拉伤的困扰。
  • 前十字韧带撕裂的线卫Kwon Alexander和跑卫Jerick McKinnon会在训练营开始时再次接受检测,希望到时能获得医生许可。
          Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said a couple weeks ago that LB Kwon Alexander might be back before training camp. Have you guys, obviously you don't have a concrete plan right now, but is that the idea for him and for RB Jerick McKinnon to start getting eased in?
          "Yeah, that's the idea. I mean, come back from vacation and get their physicals and we'll test them out and hope the doctors clear them. If they do, they'll be full go. We'll obviously take care of them and have a plan with them coming back from an injury like that, but the goal is to hope they're ready by the first day of camp. But, if there's any hesitation at all, then we have no problem being patient with that and waiting until they are ready."
  • 据Niners Nation的的                          Kyle Posey报道,Jimmy Garoppolo恢复情况更进一步,他参加了两分钟攻防演练(7对7),他仍未获得接触性训练的许可,所以球队没有对他进行冲传。他错失了给Marquise Goodwin和Dante Pettis的长传。
球员相关:
  • 主教练Shanahan说对踢球手Robbie Gould不参加训练没有意见,希望他能在常规赛第一周时回归。
          Do you have an update on K Robbie Gould and if not, I think there was some talk or speculation that he might walk in here a couple days before Week 1. If so, are you comfortable, kind of, with that plan?
          "Yeah, definitely. I mean, obviously, I'd much rather Robbie be here and doing everything. We love having him around. But, I understand how he feels and what's going on. If that's the way he would like to do it, no problem with that at all. We'd always rather it be perfect the way we want it, but if he doesn't want to show up until Week 1, it is what it is. I'll take a very god kicker at any time, whether it's Week 1 or third down just one play before we're about to have to kick. Robbie's a hell of a kicker and nothing's really changed on that. I just really hope he shows up by the time we play Week 1."
          "One hundred percent interest," Goodwin told reporters on Tuesday. "But we're talking about football right now. 2020 next year."
          SBJ Media的John Ourand报道, Goodwin将参加Forty Yards of Gold(由圣徒外接手Ted Ginn Jr.发起的,一共16位球员参加的决出40码冲刺最快球员的比赛,将于6月29日在佛罗里达州日出城的BB&T中心举行)。
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... mcglinchey-garrett/          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... -the-wide-receivers
          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... forty-yards-of-gold
(2)联盟宣布突袭者被选中出演HBO的硬汉训练营(Hard Knocks)。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... officially-another/
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:15 , Processed in 0.116638 second(s), 13 queries .