达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: invisible

[49人] 旧金山49人2019赛季大楼(赛后相关消息,欲留AA,要价或过高,前球队G Garnett签雄狮)

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-12 07:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-16 18:15 编辑

新闻速递】9月12日
1.球队相关
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.11周三训练):
出席和伤病情况:伤病报告中表示状态上升,表示下降,箭头数量表示状态变化级别数,下划线表示新增
49人伤病报告:无特别注明的来源均为主教练Kyle Shanahan
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(与伤病无关,老将日休息)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)线卫Mark Nzeocha(生病)
          不再出现在伤病名单中:中锋Weston Richburg(膝盖)、角卫Jason Verrett(脚踝)、角卫K'Waun Williams(膝盖)、防守端锋Dee Ford(膝盖)、外接手Dante Pettis(腹股沟)
  • 防守端锋Nick Bosa右脚踝酸痛没有参加训练。
          Did Nick aggravate something?
          "It was just still hurting from the game, sore after the game and still was today."
          Is it expected soreness?
          "Yeah, anytime you have something like that, usually those injuries, high ankle sprains can linger for a long time. When you get in the game, usually you do stuff again and hopefully he can recover by Sunday."
  • 安全卫Jimmie Ward在训练中穿蓝色禁止接触球衣,手指用夹具固定。他目前仍感觉疼痛,会看本周情况而定,如果不再疼痛,将有机会出战。
          What's your sense with how much Jimmie Ward can do with that wrap on his hand and is the infection no longer a concern?
          "Yeah, that's what we were testing today. Obviously, he had no contact today, so it was more of a pain tolerance. I know Jimmie can deal with as much pain as anyone, so if it's too much, that means it's way too much. We'll see how that goes throughout the week. He's not testing it right now. He can run and do everything, and it's protected. He feels it's protected. He can go. Obviously, it's harder to catch footballs with one hand instead of two, but you rarely tackle with your fingers and stuff like that. Jimmie still would have a chance to play if the pain can go away."
孟虎伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手A.J. Green(脚踝)、跑卫Joe Mixon(脚踝)、进攻截锋Cordy Glenn(脑震荡)、近端锋Tyler Eifert(与伤病无关)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jessie Bates III(手腕)、安全卫Clayton Fejedelem(脚踝)、跑卫Trayveon Williams(脚部)                        
          参加全部训练(FP):外接手Auden Tate(膝盖)
球队相关:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ice-jimmie-limited/          https://www.bengals.com/team/injury-report/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-13 06:40 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-13 11:13 编辑

新闻速递】9月13日
1.球队相关
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.12周四训练):
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)、跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)、
          参加全部训练(FP):线卫Mark Nzeocha(生病)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(与伤病无关)
  • 总经理John Lynch周四在95.7 The Game的Joe, Lo and Dibs节目中(音频)说防守端锋Nick Bosa是在和海盗的比赛中所打的第一档里再次伤到了脚踝,之后带伤打了整场,会看他今天情况如何,他本周只会参加部分训练,Bosa希望能出战孟虎,至于打多长时间会看情况而定
          He was sore coming out, and that was somewhat to be expected," Lynch said on the "Joe, Lo and Dibs" show. "He had done a really nice job through his rehab, and when you have high-ankle sprains, sometimes you get dinged, and it can affect you for a little bit. He did early in the game. On the first play, he actually planted the wrong way. He didn't roll it, but it hurt him a little bit.
          "Nick battled through that and played at a really high level. He found out the hard way that (Buccaneers quarterback) Jameis (Winston) is hard to bring down, and could have potentially had three (sacks), and did a great job to come away with one.
           "We'll see what he does today. He'll work kind of limited throughout the week, but he's fully intended on playing. As for the snaps, we'll kind of see how that goes."
          防守协调员Robert Saleh说Bosa在和球员表现团队一起准备周日比赛,能否出战都是在看。被问到Bosa本周是否参加训练以参加比赛时说需要。
          Health-wise, are you worried about him at all for Sunday?
          "You know what, he's working with the performance staff trying to get ready for Sunday and we'll see."
          Does he need to practice this week to play? Does a rookie need to practice during the week to play on Sunday?
          "I always think they do. This new day and age, right? They're coming out and they're playing without practicing, but I'd like to see him practice because I do think that there's things that you want to try and work on as a football player in general. Even if you're a 10-year vet, to me, I think practices are valuable. For [CB Richard Sherman] Sherm, it's valuable. You ask Sherm, 'Hey, do you want a vet day?' 'No, I need these looks.' So, that's Sherm speaking that he needs those looks, he wants to go through practice because they're important. I would imagine it being the same thing for him."
          主教练Kyle Shanahan在KNBR的Tolbert, Krueger & Brooks节目中(音频)说Bosa能否出战明天会更清楚,但他对此表示比较乐观,希望Bosa明天能恢复训练。
          We'll have a good idea off of practice tomorrow," Shanahan said on the "Tolbert, Krueger and Brooks" show. "We've had to keep him out these last two days. He's been a little sore recovering from the game than we anticipated. We've had these last two practices on turf, too, which we also want to be a little bit smart about with some people when they're coming back from injuries.         
          "I still feel pretty optimistic about it, just talking with him. We're going to let it play out. We'll see (how he's feeling) tomorrow when we wake up. Hopefully, he'll be able to practice. I think he will, and if he does, I feel we could feel pretty optimistic about Sunday."
孟虎伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手A.J. Green(脚踝)、跑卫Joe Mixon(脚踝)、进攻截锋Cordy Glenn(脑震荡)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Clayton Fejedelem(脚踝)、跑卫Trayveon Williams(脚部)                        
          参加全部训练(FP):外接手Auden Tate(膝盖)、安全卫Jessie Bates III(手腕)、近端锋Tyler Eifert(与伤病无关)
球队相关:
四分卫:
“Rough moments in the preseason, he’s coming back from the knee injury,” Silver said of Garoppolo. “Guys, keep an eye on this. Nick Mullens is Kyle Shanahan’s type of quarterback. He is almost a savant when it comes to understanding the offense. He really, really executes it in a way that Kyle Shanahan likes. If Jimmy Garoppolo struggles or continues to struggle and they’re either losing or he’s not playing well or both, I don’t think it’s that far-fetched that they could make a quarterback switch earlier than some people might imagine.”
           总经理John Lynch周四在95.7 The Game的Joe, Lo and Dibs节目被问到此事时说那是其他人的看法,球队对Nick Mullens和C.J. Beathard都评价很高,但对Jimmy Garoppolo很有信心,他是球队的首发,球队对此很满意。他在和海盗的比赛中表现是有一些生疏,但会做出调整
           "I think those are other people's opinions," Lynch said on the "Joe, Lo and Dibs" show. "I can tell you, we do think really highly of Nick Mullens. We think very highly of C.J. Beathard, as well. But we've got a lot of belief in Jimmy Garoppolo, and Jimmy's our quarterback.
           "Was it perfect the other day? No. But I think he brings a lot to the table, and our team has a lot of belief in him, and we certainly do. And we're working hard to try to go out there and be cleaner as a team, and Jimmy is as well. He is our quarterback right now, and we're very happy that's the case."
           "He played a little bit in the preseason," Lynch continued. "But then, playing an entire game was going to be an adjustment. I think, all things considered, we're really pleased with Jimmy, most of all because we came out 1-and-0. I think Jimmy will agree there are some things he left out on the field and is working hard to fix those going forward because we know we'll have to play better as a team to get where we want to get."
外接手:
           "He's had a full week of practice, and he's had a real good week of practice," Shanahan said. "Dante had a little bit of a setback with his injury. He got some practice in last week, but we knew he was going to be limited in the game.
           "We definitely planned on playing him more than two plays, so that was something I was disappointed with after the game, that we as a coaching staff didn't get him in more. That's kind of how the game played out, but that definitely wasn't the plan going in.
           "You'll see him a lot more this week. He had a full, healthy week — to me, one of his best weeks, and we need him. Dante's one of our better players. I know he's had some ups and downs throughout this offseason, but we believe in Dante, and even though he's had some setbacks, we're counting on him to come around.
           "He's putting in the work in practice, and he's been getting better each day, getting back to a little bit more where he left off last year. Once he does that, I know he's only going to get better."
进攻线:
  • 综合:
           第一周平均每次后撤传球允许的施压
           SF-.03DAL-.09PIT-.13CAR-.14OAK-.15JAX, NO, PHI-.17KC, DEN-.18NE-.19CIN, NYG-.20LAR-.21ARI-.22IND-.23BUF-.24ATL, MIN, NYJ-.25CLE-.26WAS-.28TB-.29BAL-.30GB-.31LAC-.33CHI-.37DET-.38SEA-.43HOU-.47TEN-.53MIA-.56
角卫:
           "He just told me I did a really good job, honestly," Witherspoon told reporters on Wednesday when asked what the two were talking about after the game. "He was asking me — I don't know if I'm supposed to say this — but he was asking me if we knew the offense. I was like 'No, we're just out here playing ball, my man, but thanks for the compliment.'
           "Yeah, it was crazy. It was like 'No, not at all, but can sign [your jersey] for me?' It was funny."
           "Last year, he said something to me after the game," Witherspoon continued. "He liked how I played. This year, once again, I was coming in with that mentality to dominate him and take his jersey, so it was pretty cool."
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... -continue-practice/

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)前九人球员线卫Patrick Willis和防守端锋Justin Smith首次进入名人堂候选人名单。
  • 其他曾在九人效力过的候选人有:Jeff Garcia、Ricky Watters、Brent Jones、Bryant Young、Merton Hanks、Tim McDonald、Kevin Gogan、Isaac Bruce、Takeo Spikes、David Akers和Gary Anderson。
  • 球队总经理John Lynch也在名单之中。
  • 本届名人堂候选人名单(122人,进攻组63人,防守组43人,特勤组16人):
          四分卫:
          Randall Cunningham, Jake Delhomme, Boomer Esiason, Jeff Garcia, Jeff Hostetler, Dave Krieg, Donovan McNabb
          跑卫:
          Shaun Alexander, Mike Alstott, Tiki Barber, Earnest Byner, Larry Centers, Corey Dillon, Eddie George, Priest Holmes, Edgerrin James, Daryl Johnston, Thomas Jones, Maurice Jones-Drew, Eric Metcalf, Lorenzo Neal, Clinton Portis, Fred Taylor, Herschel Walker, Chris Warren, Ricky Watters
          外接手:
          Isaac Bruce, Gary Clark, Donald Driver, Henry Ellard, Torry Holt, Chad Johnson, Derrick Mason, Muhsin Muhammad, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, Hines Ward, Reggie Wayne
          近端锋:
          Dallas Clark, Ben Coates, Keith Jackson, Brent Jones, Jeremy Shockey, Wesley Walls
          进攻线球员:
          Willie Anderson, Matt Birk, Tony Boselli, Lomas Brown, Ray Donaldson, Alan Faneca, Kevin Gogan, Jordan Gross, Chris Hinton, Kent Hull, Steve Hutchinson, Lincoln Kennedy, Olin Kreutz, Chris Samuels, Jeff Saturday, Brian Waters, Richmond Webb, Erik Williams, Steve Wisniewski
          防守线球员:
          John Abraham, La'Roi Glover, Casey Hampton, Chester McGlockton, Leslie O'Neal, Simeon Rice, Richard Seymour, Justin Smith, Neil Smith, Greg Townsend, Bryant Young
          线卫:
          Carl Banks, Cornelius Bennett, Lance Briggs, Tedy Bruschi, James Farrior, London Fletcher, Seth Joyner, Wilber Marshall, Clay Matthews, Willie McGinest, Sam Mills, Chris Spielman, Takeo Spikes, Darryl Talley, Zach Thomas, Jessie Tuggle, Patrick Willis
          防守后卫:
          Eric Allen, Steve Atwater, Ronde Barber, LeRoy Butler, Nick Collins, Merton Hanks, Rodney Harrison, Albert Lewis, John Lynch, Terry McDaniel, Tim McDonald, Troy Polamalu, Bob Sanders, Troy Vincent, Darren Woodson
          弃踢手/踢球手:
          K David Akers, K Gary Anderson, K Jason Elam, P Jeff Feagles, K Jason Hanson, P Sean Landeta, K Ryan Longwell, K Nick Lowery, P Reggie Roby, P Rohn Stark, P Matt Turk
          特勤组球员:
          Johnny Bailey, Josh Cribbs, Mel Gray, Brian Mitchell, Steve Tasker                                                                                                               
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... irst-time-nominees/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-14 08:23 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-14 14:17 编辑

新闻速递】9月14日
1.球队相关
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.13周五训练):
  • Out(不会出战):
          外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)
          外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)
          安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)
          Questionable(不确定是否会出战)
          安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)
          防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)
          参加全部训练(FP):线卫Mark Nzeocha(生病)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(与伤病无关)
  • 球队的计划是让外接手Jalen Hurd、外接手Trent Taylor和跑卫Tevin Coleman在轮空周(第四周)后回归。希望他们下周能有机会出战,但目标是第五周。
          Is the plan for Taylor and Hurd to get them back after the Bye?
          "That's the plan. I hope so. I hope there's a chance next week, but that's really the goal."
          Is Coleman on that list too?
          "Yes, I kind of see all three of them in the same boat."                                                                                                               
  • 今天是walk-through,主教练Shanahan说防守端锋Nick Bosa看上去状态很好。球队和和他交谈,观看训练录像,可能会在周日早上做出决定。训练和比赛都是在人造草皮上举行,球队会对此更小心一些,但这一点不会影响他的上场时间。
          What were you able to see from Bosa on the practice field just today?
          "We went all walk-through today. So, I'll watch individuals full-speed but I didn't see that live, I'll watch it on tape when we get back to the hotel and seven-on-seven was the only live period. He looked good walking through everything. So, we'll talk to him, see how he looked in the individual and make a decision probably Sunday morning."
          Did the fact that you guys practiced on turf this week have any influence on how much he practiced, what day he practiced, that sort of thing?
          "No. You could ask him, but I think we're always a little more careful when you are on turf, doing it three days in a row especially with ankle stuff. We are more careful with that, but I think it would have been that same way regardless."
          The game is also on artificial turf. Will that factor into his snap count and how much he plays?
          "No, that won't affect it on game day."
          总经理John Lynch在KNBR的Murph & Mac节目中(音频,时间在周五训练前)说Bosa恢复情况良好,除非获得医生许可,否则不会勉强他出战,不会做危及他健康的决定,会考虑他长期的健康,所以如果他今天参加了训练,这意味着球队对他的恢复情况感觉良好。
          "He's going to go out on the field today, and do some things, and then we'll make a decision as to what's best for Nick and what's best for our team as to whether he goes or not, and then how much he goes. But we are encouraged with the way he's recovered this week."
          "I can assure you with Nick, and any other player, we're not putting them out there unless they've, obviously, been medically cleared, but we feel good about putting them out there," Lynch continued. "We will not do anything to jeopardize Nick's health. We want him well for the long-term and for the season. That all is being weighed so if he's out there (it's because) we feel comfortable with that."
  • 安全卫Jimmie Ward的状况在改善,但今天训练仍受到很大限制,是否能出战将在比赛日做出决定。Shanahan没有问他是否还感到疼痛,但认为会有一点。
          Did Jimmie Ward progress as the week went on, just in terms of what he was able to do?
          "Yeah, but he's still very limited today. That will be a game-time decision, that's why he's questionable."
          How's the pain as far you know?
          "You can ask him. I haven't asked him yet today, but I'm sure he's in a little."
  • 主教练Shahanan说角卫Jason Verrett已经恢复健康(he's healthy, he's good),被问到他如果上场是否能并会打打特勤组时,Shahanan说希望如此。
          In terms of if Verrett's up, he would be able to play special teams as well? He'd have to play special team too, most likely?
          "I hope so. Everyone we'd get up, we'd like to be getting in somehow. That'd be a factor definitely.
孟虎伤病报告:
  • Out(不会出战):
          外接手A.J. Green(脚踝)
          进攻截锋Cordy Glenn(脑震荡)
          Questionable(不确定是否会出战)
          安全卫Clayton Fejedelem(脚踝)
          跑卫Trayveon Williams(脚部)
          跑卫Joe Mixon(脚踝)
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手A.J. Green(脚踝)、进攻截锋Cordy Glenn(脑震荡)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Clayton Fejedelem(脚踝)、跑卫Trayveon Williams(脚部)、跑卫Joe Mixon(脚踝)
          参加全部训练(FP):外接手Auden Tate(膝盖)、安全卫Jessie Bates III(手腕)、近端锋Tyler Eifert(与伤病无关)
球队相关:
综合:

跑卫:
  • Jeff Wilson Jr.:被问到明天是否会从训练组提升跑卫Wilson时,主教练Shanahan说不确定(I'm not sure)。
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... nable-sunday-jalen/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入【达阵联盟】

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-15 05:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-18 07:50 编辑

新闻速递】9月15日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布从训练组提升跑卫Jeff Wilson Jr.至53人大名单,裁掉/让渡今年的六轮秀近端锋Kaden Smith。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... aive-te-kaden-smith

2.球队相关:
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.14周六休息):
孟虎伤病报告:
  • 据ESPN的Adam Schefter报道,孟虎跑卫Joe Mixon(脚踝扭伤)打算出战本场比赛,但想在赛前热身时做下测试以确定能否出战。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... n-plans-play-49ers/
(2)线卫Kwon Alexander由于在和海盗比赛中那次对该队四分卫Jameis Winston的撞击(不必要的粗野动作犯规)被罚$28,075。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ers-jameis-winston/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-15 07:17 | 显示全部楼层
啊?这么快把今年新秀裁了?什么情况?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-15 10:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-15 17:19 编辑
gcmy-01 发表于 2019-9-15 07:17
啊?这么快把今年新秀裁了?什么情况?

休赛期表现不好,三号近端锋位置被Toilolo抢了,Smith要能度过窗口期可以签训练组,Toilolo不能签
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-16 00:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-16 18:17 编辑

新闻速递】9月16日
1.球队相关:
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.15比赛日):
两队未激活名单:
  • 49人:
          QB C.J. Beathard
          WR Trent Taylor
          WR Jalen Hurd
          DB Jimmie Ward
          RB Tevin Coleman
          DB Jason Verrett
          OL Daniel Brunskill
          值得注意:列为Questionable的防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)激活,安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)未激活,已经恢复健康的角卫Jason Verrett未激活,刚提升至53人名单的跑卫Jeff Wilson Jr.激活。
  • 孟虎:
          QB J Dolegala
          WR P. Cooper
          WR A.J.Green
          RB T. Williams
          LT C. Glenn
          DE A. Brown
          DT R. Wren
比赛中伤病情况:
                    We'll find out more tomorrow," Shanahan told reporters after the game. "It should be less than eight weeks, so I don't think [Staley] will be an IR candidate."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... anciscos-inactives/          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... port-bosa-is-active
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 07:46 | 显示全部楼层
骨裂了吧这是
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 16:29 | 显示全部楼层

据说医学上没有骨裂一说,无论是断开还是出现裂缝都是叫骨折,如果断开三块以上就叫粉碎性骨折。

现在势头正好,Staley的位置不知谁来顶上,毕竟盲侧很重要,哎。

另外Dee Ford不知下一场能不能上,今天Bosa打挺多的,不知他的脚踝能不能顶住。

现在看来第四周的Bye Week还是及时的,希望下周能全力拼一下,看看有没有机会
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-16 17:08 | 显示全部楼层

最新的消息说是丝状骨折,不用手术了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-17 07:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-25 14:16 编辑

【新闻速递】9月17日
1.球队相关:
(1)和孟虎的比赛相关(第二周,9.16赛后):
伤病情况:无特别注明的来源均为主教练Kyle Shanahan
  • 左截锋Joe Staley伤势情况仍和原来的一样,将缺阵6-8周,本周晚些时候可能会试训一些进攻截锋,替补截锋Justin Skule将在下周获得大量上场时间,他本周在顶替Staley出场时(大部分时间球队在冲球)表现出色。
          Any update on T Joe Staley's knee injury?
          "Same, I think, from last night. Same what I told you guys and we'll probably expect about six to eight weeks."
          Is there any plan on brining any tackles in to work out or anything?
          "Yeah, I think we will later this week, probably work some guys out. But yeah, we're not set on anything yet."
          How did T Justin Skule do?
          "When he came in, he did a good job. We were mainly running the ball at that time, but it was good to get him in a real NFL game, especially since he's going to be playing a lot next week."
          What have you seen from him just since he's been here?
          "Just the game's not too big for him. That's what we liked a lot about him, being a four-year starter in the SEC at Vanderbilt. He got to play against a lot of good players always throughout an entire game. He played the whole game pretty well. Wasn't always a ton of great highlight-tape plays, but he's a guy the game wasn't too big for and helped his team win."
          You and general manager John Lynch have been aggressive throughout the tenure here looking at options. Are you going to be aggressive, you think, looking at what is out there for left tackle?
          "Yeah, always. We would love to if there were options. You look at anything that's possible. I don't think there's a ton of great options out there that are possible."
          What about DL Dee Ford? Is it the same injury that he dealt with in August in terms of the knee?
          "Yes, yep, the same area. Quad, knee area. He's still hurting today. We'll see how he is for practice on Wednesday. I don't have anything new to update today, but practice will definitely be in question for Wednesday."
  • 防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)状况比上周更好,本场比赛球队刻意减少了他的上场时间。
          How did DL Nick Bosa come out of that game just in terms of his health?
          "He came out healthy. Healthier than the week before. Sometimes when you come back with a high ankle sprain you always get a few setbacks in those games. I know he did versus Tampa, but he didn't complain of any yesterday. Didn't play as much. We were playing him less on purpose and then we took out most of our starters there in the fourth quarter. I think it worked out well. He was able to affect the game and get out healthier than he did the week before."
档数统计
  • 进攻组(72档):
          四分卫:Jimmy Garoppolo 72
          跑卫:Kyle Juszczyk 37, Raheem Mostert 34, Matt Breida 21, Jeff Wilson 15
          外接手:Marquise Goodwin 37, Dante Pettis 35, Richie James 33, Deebo Samuel 29, Kendrick Bourne 23
          近端锋:George Kittle 48, Levine Toilolo 34, Ross Dwelley 14
          进攻线:Mike McGlinchey 72, Weston Richburg 72, Laken Tomlinson 72, Mike Person 66, Joe Staley 53, Justin Skule 19, Ben Garland 6
          未出场:Nick Mullens
  • 防守组(70档):
          防守线:Arik Armstead 43, D.J. Jones 37, Ronald Blair 35, DeForest Buckner 34, Solomon Thomas 33, Nick Bosa 31, Dee Ford 25, Sheldon Day 24, Jullian Taylor 21
          线卫:Fred Warner 55, Kwon Alexander 52, Dre Greenlaw 20, Azeez Al-Shaair 15, Mark Nzeocha 1
          防守后卫:Tarvarius Moore 70, Ahkello Witherspoon 69, Jaquiski Tartt 55, Richard Sherman 54, K’Waun Williams 50, Emmanuel Moseley 16, Antone Exum 15, D.J. Reed 15
  • 特勤组(31档):
          Moseley 23, Greenlaw 23, Al-Shaair 19, Exum 19, Dwelley 18, Mitch Wishnowsky 17, Reed 15, Bourne 14, Buckner 13, Armstead 13, Jones 13, Moore 13, Wilson 12, Colin Holba 10, James 9, Witherspoon 9, Robbie Gould 9, Tartt 8, McGlinchey 8, Richburg 8, Person 8, Tomlinson 8, Staley 6, Toilolo 6, Mostert 4, Thomas 4, Juszczyk 3, Warner 2, Garland 2, Ford 1, Alexander 1, Kittle 1, Nzeocha 1
  • 未激活:
          QB C.J. Beathard
          RB Tevin Coleman (ankle)
          WR Trent Taylor (foot)
          WR Jalen Hurd (back)
          CB Jason Verrett
          DB Jimmie Ward (finger)
          OL Daniel Brunskill
技术统计(Gamebook)

综合:
          传球进攻:A-
          49人在周日比赛的上半场就拿了291码,超过了第一周在坦帕拿到总码数(256码)。Jimmy Garoppolo和Kyle Shanahan喊的战术让进攻非常高效,球队在前十波进攻中只有一次弃踢,唯一的瑕疵是Garoppolo那次不理智的被抄截,当时他在第二节想要传给遭到四人防守的Richie James Jr.。Garoppolo在首场比赛传球166码后,本场比赛传出297码。九人的572码超过了孟虎的316码,后者还有一次在比赛最后一分钟内John Ross的66码接球达阵。Deebo Samuel完成个人职业生涯首次接球达阵,拿到队内最高的87码。这是Garoppolo在九人首次单场传出3个达阵,追平了他2016赛季为爱国者对阵海豚时创下的个人职业生涯最高纪录。
          冲球进攻:A+
          Matt Breida个人职业生涯第四次冲球破百码,而他在第三节就做到了这一点,最终在区区12次冲球中拿下121码。球队在下半场比赛失去悬念前传跑数量基本相当。即使失去了Tevin Coleman(左脚高位踝关节扭伤,可能缺席多场比赛),九人依然冲球40次,平均每次冲球拿下6.5码,周六被从训练组提升至大名单的Jeff Wilson Jr.完成两次短码数冲球达阵,Mostert也冲下了83码,九人最终冲下261码,是自Shanahan担任主教练以来最高的一次。
          传球防守:A-
          九人并没能像上周那样两次抄截回攻达阵,但在对阵孟虎的比赛中仍有虽不完美但不错的表现,Arik Armstead在比赛首档就拿下擒杀,Ahkello Witherspoon再次有强势表现,让孟虎接球手们收获甚微,完成了两次破坏传球,他唯一的瑕疵是在上半场本可抄截的球脱手后将球踢飞,被判拖延时间犯规。Andy Dalton最终拿到311码,从头到尾遭到了限制,Ross的那次接球达阵来自对阵替补。九人的Ronald Blair、Arik Armstead、DeForest Buckner和Solomon Thomas均有擒杀入账,值得注意的是没有一次擒杀来自于Nick Bosa或Dee Ford,Ford比赛中途因膝伤离场。
          冲球防守:A+
          孟虎在比赛还有悬念的前三节16次冲球只拿到26码(平均每次冲球1.6码)。Kwon Alexander在上周比赛第一节被逐出场后,首次打满全场,表现非常出色,拿到6次擒抱,在第二节完成抄截,帮助球队在中场休息前踢入任意球。上赛季破千码的Joe Mixon只有11次冲球17码,他本场比赛前因脚踝伤病被列为Questionable。
          特勤组:B
          在这场大胜中最令人侧目的特勤组表现来自Mitch Wishnowsky,九人第二节罕见地出现没能攻入得分区域,Wishnowsky的弃踢由D.J. Reed在对手3码线处停下。Emmanuel Moseley在开球中于对手20码线做出了强力擒抱。Robbie Gould任意球三罚两中,Wishnowsky两次弃踢,平均每次弃踢37.5码。Gould在第四节中段错失了一记任意球,他上赛季以97.1的命中率(34中33)领跑联盟。
          教练组:A
          本场比赛前中重要的决定是留在俄亥俄州的扬斯敦,比起从坦帕回来再去辛辛那提来回奔波,49人在炎热和潮湿的一周后在周五训练后坐了40分钟飞机。整体而言,Shanahan团队制定了出色的比赛计划,给了让Garoppolo一些轻松传球的机会,同时冲球有强势表现。这是自1989赛季以来球队首次以客场两连胜开局,那个赛季他们拿到14-2,并赢得了超级碗。
          George Kittle 87.3
          Raheem Mostert  85.6
          Matt Breida 85.4
          Kyle Juszczyk 81.3
          Deebo Samuel 79.2
          进攻组评分最低的五位球员:
          Dante Pettis 57.9
          Weston Richburg 57.8(允许了2次施压)
          Kendrick Bourne 55
          Mike Person 52.8(允许了3次施压)
          Richie James Jr. 52.7
          防守组评分最高的五位球员:
          Kwon Alexander 91.5(向他防守目标传了6次,传球手评分17.4)
          Ronald Blair III 90.7(3次施压,4次防跑截停)
          DeForest Buckner 85.4(5次施压)
          Richard Sherman 80.3
          Arik Armstead 77.9
          防守组评分最低的五位球员:
          Fred Warner 57.4
          Tarvarius Moore 53.9(没有允许接球,但有1次错失擒抱)
          Nick Bosa 53.2(4次施压,2场比赛中拿到新秀防守球员中最高的6次施压)
          D.J. Jones 53.2
          Solomon Thomas 52.7
          跑卫Raheem Mostert, 旧金山49人,总评分85.6
          Mostert平均每次冲球拿下6.4码,其中接触后码数高达4.6码。13次冲球中造成对手3次错失擒抱,拿下4次首攻,有4次冲球达到或超过10码。作为接球手也做出了贡献,3次接球拿下68码。
          外侧防守者Ronald Blair III, 旧金山49人总评分90.7
          Blair本周比赛各方面都表现出色,作为冲传手在23档冲传中拿到1次擒杀和2次匆忙传球,另有3次擒抱造成防守截停。
          线卫Kwon Alexander, 旧金山49人总评分91.5
          Alexander凭借周日比赛中防传的优异表现同样入选了PFF本周最佳阵容,6次向他防守目标的传球中只允许了3次接球18码,还拿到2次破坏传球和1次抄截。

四分卫:
          两周比赛中四分卫面对突袭时的传球手评分排名

跑卫:
  • 综合:入选PFF第二周最佳单元,Matt Breida 12次冲球拿下121码,Raheem Mostert 13次冲球拿下83码,跑卫们一共冲下10次首攻和2次冲球达阵,还造成对手6次错失擒抱。
外接手:
  • Dante Pettis:打了35档,无数据,从未成为传球目标,在欺诈战术中有一次传球拿到16码。主教练Shanahan说Pettis和Deebo Samuel(29档,5次接球87码,1次接球达阵)都是首发,表现和喊的战术有关,目前两人在他眼中地位相同。
          “First of all, that was our fault. We wanted to play [Pettis] more in Week 1 than we did,” Shanahan said. “That was just some oversight on [our end]. And then the way he practiced this week, he continued to get a lot better. We went into this week planning to play him more than Week 1 and he earned that. Him and Deebo were both starters to us today. It had to do with what plays we were starting with… but I look at both of those guys the same right now.”
          外接手成为传球目标次数:
          Deebo Samuel: 7
          Richie James: 4
          Marquise Goodwin: 3
          Kendrick Bourne: 2
          Dante Pettis: 0
          两人数据对比:
          Pettis:35档,没有成为过传球目标,无数据,有1次接球,但因为是向后传球所以不计入,在欺诈战术中有一次传球拿到16码。
          Samuel:29档(13档传球,13档冲球),7次成为传球目标,5次接球87码和1次接球达阵,1次漏接,1次未完成(Garoppolo故意扔掉的),2次冲球7码。
进攻线:
防守线:
角卫:
特勤组:
  • 踢球手Robbie Gould:任意球三罚两中(命中33和38码、错失39码)。
  • 弃踢手Mitch Wishnowsky:2次弃踢75码,最远39码,平均每次弃踢37.5码,平均净弃踢码数37.5码,1次踢进过20码线内,对手无回攻。
其他:
  • 录像、集锦、腾讯图文直播等链接见一楼
  • 技术统计、比赛进程等Gamebook
来源:http://www.knbr.com/2019/09/15/s ... s-disappearing-act/          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... gets-week-two-bench
(2)和钢人的比赛相关(第四周,9.16周一休息):
钢人伤病及交易相关:
          "I don't think it's long term," Conner said of the injury during a discussion on 93.7 The Fan. "I'm pretty confident I'll be out there this coming Sunday."
          据NFL Network的Ian Rapoport报道,完整交易条款为钢人送出一个2020首轮签+一个2020五轮签+一个2021六轮签各一个,获得海豚角卫Minkah Fitzpatrick+一个2020四轮签+一个2021七轮签。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... nt-hell-play-49ers/
(3)球队四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo获联邦快递第二周最佳空中进攻球员提名(投票处),外接手Deebo Samuel获百事第二周最佳新秀提名(投票处)。两人表现见上文。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ayer-samuel-rookie/

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)据ESPN的Field Yates报道,巨人让渡/裁掉(waive)跑卫Paul Perkins,承接此前被九人裁掉/让渡的本届六轮秀近端锋Kaden Smith的让渡权利(claim off waivers)。
来源:https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1173706632490041344   

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-17 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
钢人、布朗、公羊的冲传都不错,这三场估计要以跑为主,然后打play action,希望跑卫们还能这么给力。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 07:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-10-2 09:53 编辑

【新闻速递】9月18日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和长开球手Jon Condo(将穿59号球衣)签约一年,为空出名额,裁掉/让渡(waive)长开球手Colin Holba,还将进攻截锋Will Holden(将穿62号球衣)签入训练组。

• Condo(6-3, 240)最初于2005年4月29日作为落选自由球员和牛仔签约,曾两度入选职业碗(2009、2011),职业生涯先后效力于牛仔(2005)、突袭者(2006-17)和猎鹰(2018)、在特勤组拿到43次擒抱和3次抢到掉球。上个赛季Condo在2018年12月4日和猎鹰签约,并出战了该赛季最后四场比赛。
          38岁的Condo出身于宾夕法尼亚州菲利普斯堡(Philipsburg),入读马里兰大学(University of Maryland)。在效力于该校水龟队(Terrapins)的五年中(2000-04),他出战了49场比赛,在2000红衫赛季后,担任长开球手首发。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-announce-roster-moves-x4997          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... on-sanborn-reports/

2.交易相关:
美洲虎角卫Jalen Ramsey:
海豚跑卫Kenyan Drake:

3.和钢人的比赛相关(第四周,9.17周二休息):
(1)钢人相关:
  • 钢人主教练Mike Tomlin说该队新交易来的防守后卫Minkah Fitzpatrick将会出战本场比赛,但会限制他担任的角色以让他适应。
          "He's on the ground now as we speak so we have almost a full week to prepare him to play."
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... elers-coach-tomlin/
(2)常规赛第三周训练和媒体日程表(太平洋时间):
  • 周三(9月18日):
          12:25 pm:主教练Kyle Shanahan和四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo新闻发布会
          1:25 pm:训练
  • 周四(9月19日):
          12:30 pm:防守协调员Robert Saleh和角卫Richard Sherman新闻发布会
          1:45 pm:训练
  • 周五(9月13日):
          11:55 pm:训练
          训练结束后(约1:00 pm):主教练Kyle Shanaha新闻发布会
来源“https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... k-matchup-steelers/

4.前球队球员相关:
(1)据Niners Nation的Rob Lowder报道,前球队安全卫Adrian Colbert签约海鹰训练组。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-19 07:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-19 14:14 编辑

【新闻速递】9月19日
1.交易相关:
美洲虎角卫Jalen Ramsey:
  • 据NBC Sports Bay Area的Matt Maiocco报道,一位联盟内消息来源说九人并未和美洲虎商谈交易该队角卫Jalen Ramsey。
来源:https://www.nbcsports.com/bayare ... trade-talks-jaguars

2.球队相关
(1)和钢人的比赛相关(第三周,9.18周三训练):
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)、防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)安全卫Jaquiski Tartt(脚趾)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)
          不再出现在伤病名单中:线卫Mark Nzeocha(生病)
  • 安全卫Jaquiski Tartt并不是人工草地趾(turf toe),他是每日观察(day-to-day)
  • 防守端锋Dee Ford也是每日观察,球队会谨慎行事,对他能出战本场比赛有点乐观(原话为somewhat optimistic),现在感觉比赛后要好,希望能延续下去。这次的伤病和他原来在酋长时基本一样,当时他能带伤打。
          Is Ford a day-to-day situation?
          "Yes, Ford same thing."
          Regarding Ford, obviously, I guess what level of concern is there just because of--?
          "I mean, for him to have the set back like he did after missing some of camp, there's always a concern. But, he's day-to-day, had a chance to practice today. We're going to play it safe. We'll see here over the next two days, which makes me somewhat optimistic for the game, but we've got to play it day by day. It's something he's dealing with. Feels better now than it did after the game on Sunday, so hopefully that will continue."
          Is this basically the same thing that he dealt with in Kansas City?
          "Yes."
          And he was able to play through it?
          "Yeah."
钢人伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):线卫Anthony Chickillo(脚部)、跑卫James Conner(膝盖)、角卫Joe Haden(肩膀)、跑卫Roosevelt NixL(膝盖)、线卫Vince Williams(大腿腘绳肌)
          参加部分训练(LP):近端锋Vance McDonald(背部)
球队相关:
角卫:
  • Jason Verrett:主教练Shanahan说球队希望让Verrett慢慢适应,由于在训练营首周就受伤,没能参加训练磨合,所以前两周无法出战,他本人很想在本周出战,但球队希望谨慎行事。本周出场机会会比前两周大,但他能否出场也并不完全取决于他个人的状况,还要看球队本周的阵容和战术。
          Is the plan with CB Jason Verrett just to sort of ease him back in, make sure he's in football shape before putting him in game action or is it just like what you said?
          "We wanted to play it slow with Verrett. We knew he had a chance to really come here and compete, but he had a pretty bad injury the first week of camp so he didn't get to do anything until Week 1. So, really the first two weeks wasn't much of an option for us. I know he was really wanting to get out there last week, but we're trying to play it smart with him. I know he'll have a better chance to get up this week. That's something that we'll discuss. It won't all just have to do with him. It will have to do with the rest of the roster and how we plan on attacking those guys."
特勤组:
  • 长开球手:球队签下了长开球手Jon Condo,裁掉/让渡(waive)了Colin Holba,主教练Shanahan说这是因为过去几周在比赛和训练中Holba的表现不够完美和稳定,球队觉得有改进的空间。
          Why the change at long snapper?
          "After a couple of weeks, not just the games, but some things in practice too we just felt that we could get better and when there was an option out there we pulled the trigger and hopefully we will."
          Was there something LS Colin Holba wasn't doing particularly well?
          "This isn't my area of expertise, but there are very little details and stuff with timing and you want guys to be perfect every time. No, he wasn't perfect so we are just trying to see if we can get someone a little more consistent. He wasn't bad though either. We just thought we could make an upgrade."
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... rd-others-practice/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-20 07:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-20 07:54 编辑

【新闻速递】9月20日
1.试训相关:
(1)据Houston Chronicle的Aaron Wilson报道,球队今天试训了进攻线球员Brandon Hitner。

• 维拉诺瓦大学(Villanova)出品的的Hitner(24岁、6-6、305)这个休赛期在选秀前曾试训过九人,最终作为落选自由球员和公羊签约,8月30日被裁掉/让渡(waive)。
          他季前赛评分分别为59.3、54.9、47.7和55.8,允许了两次施压,没有允许擒杀,除截锋外,公羊还用他打护锋。
          他在维拉诺瓦大学展示日(Pro Day)上测得40码冲刺5.16秒,原地纵跳32.5英寸,跳远111.5英寸,这些跳跃成绩能在新秀考察营(combine)排进同位置前五。
  • 据49erswebzone的David Bonilla,除此前试训的进攻线球员Sam Young外,球队本周还试训了Marcus Applefield、Jaryd Jones-Smith、Will Holden(已签约训练组)和Kyle Murph。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... 9ers-workouts-week/          https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... s-ol-brandon-hitner

2.球队相关
(1)和钢人的比赛相关(第三周,9.19周四训练):
49人伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)、防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)、
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)、安全卫Jaquiski Tartt(脚趾)
钢人伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):线卫Anthony Chickillo(脚部)、角卫Joe Haden(肩膀)、跑卫Roosevelt NixL(膝盖)、线卫Vince Williams(大腿腘绳肌)线卫LB Mark Barron(与伤病无关)
          参加部分训练(LP):线卫Bud Dupree(脚踝)
          参加全部训练(FP):跑卫James Conner(膝盖)、近端锋Vance McDonald(背部)

球队相关:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... iski-tartt-returns/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-21 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-21 11:24 编辑

【新闻速递】9月21日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布一年合同签回8月31日进53人大名单时被裁的进攻截锋Sam Young(将穿65号球衣),为空出名额,将外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)放入伤病储备名单(Injured Reserve list)。
  • Taylor最早可于六周后开始训练,八周后(第十周后)回归,他是小脚趾琼斯骨折,在8月9日接受了手术,此前说是第四周轮空周后有望回归。主教练Shanahan说球队仍希望他会在赛季中回归,他的骨头已经痊愈,但有太多突发状况和软组织问题,很多事情让球队担心,所以希望让他彻底休息,希望不需要八周就能痊愈,但进入伤病储备名单的球员必须待满八周,所以他要等到那时才能回归,还说Taylor在训练营时表现比2017赛季更好,也是队内进攻组表现最好的球员。
          Can you just fill us in on Trent Taylor's status? Did he have any setbacks and are you guys hoping to get him back?
          "Yeah, we are definitely hoping to get him back in eight weeks or eight games. The bone healed up, but he had too many flare ups, soft tissue things around it. A lot of things that were causing us concern, so we wanted to shut him down for a little bit. Hopefully it won't take all the eight weeks to get healthy, but we know with the IR rules that's the next time we can use him."
          What kind of training camp did he have and did he look closer to the player he was in 2017?
          "He looked better than the player he was in 2017. He was having the best camp of anyone on our offense. That's why it was real unfortunate for him. Hopefully this will heal up because I know the work he's put in. I know he's down about it, but hopefully we are giving him some good reasons to come back and help us out in Week 8 or eight weeks from now."
          “The bone looks great. It’s the rest of my foot that doesn’t want to react right now. I’ve got to listen to my body.”
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/trent-taylor-injured-reserve-sam-young

2.球队相关
(1)和钢人的比赛相关(第三周,9.20周五训练):
  • Out(不会出战):
          外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)
          外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)
          跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)
          进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)
          Questionable(不确定是否会出战)
          防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)
          安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)
          防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)
          安全卫Jaquiski Tartt(脚趾)
  • 未参加训练(DNP):外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)、外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)、跑卫Tevin Coleman(脚踝)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)
          参加部分训练(LP):安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)、安全卫Jaquiski Tartt(脚趾)、防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)
  • 今天是walk through,防守端锋Dee Ford看上去状况很好,他本说说感觉良好。被问到从未在酋长因为同样的膝伤缺席比赛,但此前缺缺席了和孟虎比赛的下半场,这是否代表随着时间的推移,他的膝伤越来越严重时,Shanahan说不确定,上场比赛他的伤势有些突发状况,不确定原因是否是因为那周训练和比赛都在人工草地上进行有关。但他现在比过去几天感觉更好了,但还没有完全痊愈,会看接下来的48小时如何发展,希望一切顺利。Ford本人对出战有信心。
          How did Dee Ford look today out at practice?
          "He looked great because we walk through, so everyone looked awesome. Hopefully he'll be feeling good on Sunday. I know he wasn't able to go this week, today it was the plan for him to go, which I know he was going to go out there and battle through it, but we took it all to walk through to rest the guys with how hard they went the two days before. So, he said he felt good. He looked good walking through, but I know that'll go all the way up until Sunday."
          He never missed any games with the knee, at least, in Kansas City, but he obviously missed the second half of the Sunday game. Is that an indication that this has gotten worse for him over time?
          "I'm not sure. I think it flared up a little bit last week. The reasons for that, I'm not sure. I know we did have three days on turf and then we went and played on turf, so always when you do something like that, turf is not as good as grass. So, you throw that into it a little bit. I know he's feeling better now than he has the last few days, but he's still not fully there yet. We'll see how these next 48 hours go. Hopefully they go well. If it does, I know he's confident to go out there, especially with the time we're going to get off the following week."
  • 外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)的预期回归日期不变,仍是第四周轮空周后,他恢复情况如预期。
          Are you still expecting Jalen to come back after the Bye? Is that the plan?
          "Yes, I am expecting him to."
          What's his progress been?
          "He's on track. We'll see how it is when we get back from the Bye week. I know he's got a lot of work to do when we all get away from here for a little bit for the four days or whatever it is we are. But, it'll be big, the work he puts in while we're away and we expect him to bready when we get back."
  • 球队对进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)的伤势评估是恢复期六周左右,不到伤病储备名单的八周,所以没有将他放入其中。
          As far as Joe Staley, is the fact that you guys haven't put him on IR indicate that you think that that's a less than eight-week injury?
          Yes, that's what we're hoping. We've got it all estimated around that six-week area. But, it's just an estimate. But, the chance that it's got to be less than two weeks, that's why we're not putting him on IR."
钢人伤病报告:
  • Out(不会出战):
          线卫Anthony Chickillo(脚部)
          跑卫Roosevelt NixL(膝盖)
          线卫Vince Williams(大腿腘绳肌)
  • 未参加训练(DNP):线卫Anthony Chickillo(脚部)、跑卫Roosevelt NixL(膝盖)、线卫Vince Williams(大腿腘绳肌)
          参加全部训练(FP):跑卫James Conner(膝盖)、近端锋Vance McDonald(背部)、角卫Joe Haden(肩膀)、线卫LB Mark Barron(与伤病无关)、线卫Bud Dupree(脚踝)
球队相关:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... nable-james-conner/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-21 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
想看个进攻组完全体怎么这么难。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-22 07:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-22 07:35 编辑

【新闻速递】9月22日
1.球队相关:
(1)据The Athletic的Jay Morrison报道,球队防守线球员Solomon Thomas由于在和孟虎比赛中那次对该队四分卫Andy Dalton被判恶意冲撞传球手(Roughing the Passer)的撞击被罚$21,056。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... quarterback-dalton/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-23 03:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-9-23 19:36 编辑

新闻速递】9月23日
1.球队相关:
(1)和钢人的比赛相关(第三周,9.22比赛日):
两队未激活名单:
  • 49人:
          QB CJ Beathard
          WR Jalen Hurd
          OT Joe Staley
          DB Jimmie Ward
          RB Tevin Coleman
          OT Sam Young
          DL Jullian Taylor
          值得注意:列为Questionable的的防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)、防守端锋Nick Bosa(脚踝)和安全卫Jaquiski Tartt(脚趾)激活,安全卫Jimmie Ward(手部)未激活,角卫Jason Verrett首次被激活,防守线球员Jullian Taylor和刚签回的进攻端锋Sam Young未激活。
  • 钢人:
          WR Donte Moncrief
          FB Roosevelt Nix
          LB Anthony Chickillo
          OL Fred Johnson
          OL Chukwuma Okorafor
          DE Isaiah Buggs
          LB Vince Williams
比赛中伤病情况:
来源:https://www.ninersnation.com/201 ... njury-report-week-3

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)前球队外接手Terrell Owens在周六晚上正式加入Edward J. DeBartolo Sr. 49人名人堂,球队CEO Jed York在推特上展示了Owens将放入李维斯球场球队博物馆的雕像照片。

来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... vis-stadium-museum/

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-23 05:07 | 显示全部楼层
防守组又守住了,进攻组别再挖坑了,都已经4次了
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:35 , Processed in 0.125074 second(s), 13 queries .