达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: invisible

[49人] 旧金山49人2019赛季大楼(赛后相关消息,欲留AA,要价或过高,前球队G Garnett签雄狮)

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-2 16:25 | 显示全部楼层
invisible 发表于 2019-11-2 02:55
这下防跑更成问题了,周四夜赛真是坑,每年都有球员受伤,联盟制定赛程时就不能让两支轮空球队打去?

其实Kwon的防跑也并不好,他的错失擒抱挺多的,不知道Greenlaw上去能打出什么水平,如果能像当年Borland一样惊艳就好了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-3 01:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
gcmy-01 发表于 2019-11-2 16:25
其实Kwon的防跑也并不好,他的错失擒抱挺多的,不知道Greenlaw上去能打出什么水平,如果能像当年Borland ...

哈哈。Borland,多好的球员,本以为能成为威利斯接班人。可惜一个赛季就退役了,那真是一段球队的黑暗时刻
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-5 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
新闻速递】11月5日
1.球队相关:
(1)球队四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo获联邦快递第九周最佳空中进攻球员提名(投票处)。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... yer-week-cardinals/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-6 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-11-8 06:17 编辑

新闻速递】11月6日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布将线卫Kwon Alexander(胸肌撕裂)放入伤病储备名单(Injured Reserve List),从训练组提升线卫Elijah Lee至53人大名单,将线卫Christian Sam签入训练组,开启储备/伤病无法上场名单(Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List)中的近端锋Garrett Celek(背部)的训练窗口期。
  • Alexander在Instagram上用”Legendary”来形容他的手术情况(队友回复)。
          Legendary surgery ‼️ Time to go in attack mode‼️ Thanks for all the love y'all been sending me I really appreciate everyone you who hit me up‼️ Legendary Action‼️ #DABLOCKISHOT🔥🔥🔥 #HOTBOYZZ🔥🔥🔥

Sam(6-2, 240)最初于2018选秀大会第六轮(No.178)被爱国者选中,在伤病储备名单中度过整个新秀赛季后,2019年8月31日被裁掉/让渡(waive),9月2日签约海豚训练组,9月11日被裁。
          23岁的Sam出身于德克萨斯州艾伦(Allen),入读亚利桑那州立大学(2014-17),在那里他出战了39场比赛(26场首发),拿到242次擒抱、17次擒抱造成丢失码数、7.0次擒杀、7次破坏传球、3次抄截和3次制造掉球。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-announce-roster-moves-x8371          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... s-49ers-linebacker/

2.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.5周二训练):
出席和伤病情况:伤病报告要周四才有
  • 进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)说他感觉很好,如果一切按计划进行,他将会出战本场比赛,今天也是他受伤后首次参加全部训练,还说他上次接受X光检查时显示他恢复了90%。
          “I feel good,” said Staley, a six-time Pro Bowl player. “If everything goes according to plan, I’ll be out there this week. Today, I was out there for the full practice, which was the first time.
          “Barring any type of setback, the plan is to play.”
  • 进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)和全卫Kyle Juszczyk(膝盖)也恢复了训练。Juszczyk他已经恢复到100%,渴望出战本场比赛。McGlinchey则说希望能尽快回归。
          “I feel amazing,” Juszczyk said Tuesday at the 49ers practice facility. “I feel 100 percent, ready to ride. If we had had a chance to practice and I actually had a chance to hit some people last week, there might have been an opportunity for me to play, but since it was a Thursday it made things tough.”
          “Incredibly difficult,” Juszczyk said. “Such waves of emotions when kickoff came. A lot of highs, a lot of lows. Definitely makes it easier when your team is winning while you are gone. I’m definitely going to be really, really excited going into Monday night.”
  • 角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)和近端锋Levine Toilolo(腹股沟)没有参加训练,但有在场边和伤病储备名单中的外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)做恢复性练习。
  • 近端锋George Kittle(膝盖)没有参加训练。
常规赛第十周训练和媒体日程表(太平洋时间)
  • 周二(11月5日):
          12:40 pm:训练
  • 周四(11月7日):
          12:25 pm:主教练Kyle Shanahan和四分卫Jimmy Garoppolo新闻发布会
          1:25 pm:训练
  • 周五(11月8日):
          12:15 pm:防守协调员Robert Saleh和角卫Richard Sherman新闻发布会
          训练结束后(约1:55 pm):训练
  • 周六(11月9日):
          12:00 noon:训练
          训练结束后(约1:00 pm):主教练Kyle Shanaha新闻发布会
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... hkello-witherspoon/          https://www.49ers.com/news/joe-s ... week-10-vs-seahawks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-7 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
新闻速递】11月7日
1.球队相关:
(1)球队弃踢手Mitch Wishnowsky当选国联第九周最佳特勤组球员(NFL中文官网:第九周国联美联最佳球员揭晓)。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-8 06:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-11-10 08:40 编辑

新闻速递】11月8日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布和踢球手Chase McLaughlin签约,为空出名额,裁掉/让渡(waive)进攻截锋Sam Young。

• McLaughlin的签约和球队踢球手Robbie Gould受伤有关(详见下文)。
  • 23岁的McLaughlin(6-1、175)今年作为落选自由球员和比尔签约,8月31日被裁掉/让渡,此后在维京人训练组度过了短暂时间,之后在闪电踢球手Michael Badgley受伤后于10月1日签约闪电,在该队期间任意球9罚6中,附加分7罚全中,10月29日被裁掉/让渡。
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... obbie-gould-injury/

2.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.7周四训练):
出席和伤病情况:伤病报告中表示状态上升,表示下降,箭头数量表示状态变化级别数,下划线表示新增
49人伤病报告:无特别注明的来源均为主教练Kyle Shanahan
  • 未参加训练(DNP):踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)近端锋George Kittle(膝盖、脚踝)、近端锋Levine Toilolo(腹股沟)、角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)
          参加部分训练(LP):防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)、跑卫Matt Breida(脚踝)、跑卫Raheem Mostert(膝盖)、全卫Kyle Juszczyk(膝盖)、进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)
          不再出现在伤病报告中:进攻截锋Justin Skule(膝盖、脚部)
          Did Robbie get hurt on Tuesday?
          "Yes."
          Are you expecting long term?
          "No, I think he's got a chance to play Monday. If not, we expect him back the following week."
  • Shanahan说希望近端锋George Kittle能出战本场比赛,但要看情况而定,可能会到周末才会做决定。他是膝盖和脚踝的问题,核磁共振(MRI)检查结果显示这两个部位存在问题。他是每日观察。
          What is Kittle's situation?
          "Just day-to-day. Hoping he can play this week, but we'll see. It's going to probably not be a decision until the end of the week."
          Is it a bone bruise or what's the--?
          "It's something on the knee and ankle. He's got two things in both areas. We know Kittle's a very tough guy and that's why he was able to come back in that game, but it's something that we're not going to know until the end of the week."
          Did he have an MRI on it?
          "Yeah."
          Did it come up clean?
          "Yeah, I mean there's issues. He's got things in his knee and ankle so we'll see."
          据ESPN的Nick Wagoner报道,鉴于Kittle忍受疼痛出战的历史,很难认定他不会出战,但在和他队友的交谈中,看上去49人至少准备好他缺席本场也许还有下周比赛的可能。
  • Shanahan说对进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)和全卫Kyle Juszczyk(膝盖)能出战本场比赛要更有信心一点,他们比进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)的恢复情况稍微领先一点。今天是他们首次进行真正的训练,训练结束后会对情况更加清楚。希望三人都能回归,但都不能保证。
          Obviously, talked last week, Staley was close but with the short week, didn't want to rush things. Considering that you guys have an extended period of time to get him back out, get some reps, how confident are you that Staley will make his return on           Monday? Same thing goes for McGlinchey and Juszczyk.
          "Yeah, we're hoping all three of them will be out there. I'd say I feel a little more confidence, just a little bit more with Staley and Juice. I think they are just a hair ahead of McGlinchey in that area, but today will be their first real practice. We had a practice on Tuesday, but it really wasn't against each other, we were doing a lot of stuff on air, so this will be their first day to really go against people and put bodies on each other. I'll have a much better feel after today. We're hoping to get all three, but can't guarantee any of them."
  • 对角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)目前并未参加训练这一点并不担心,他10天前恢复情况出现倒退,周四不会参加训练,但周五会参加一些训练。
          Are you worried that Ahkello is not more active right now?
          "Not really. I would have been a few weeks ago, but he had that setback 10 days ago or something like that. We knew it was going to come down to this. He was able to do a little bit just rehabbing this weekend. I think he'll get out there tomorrow, but we're still holding him today."
  • 目前看来伤病储备名单中的外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)不太可能和乌鸦比赛时(第十三周)回归。他的恢复情况出现了一些倒退,还出现了感染,所以一切要从头开始,这延长了他的恢复时间。
          What about WR Trent Taylor? Where do things stand with him?
          "Same as I said last time. I think we have a decision that we can bring him back by Baltimore, but it's not looking likely right now."
          Do you mean not looking likely that you'll bring him back or that he'd be available between now and the end of the season?
          "No, if he was able to come back 100-percent healthy, there's no doubt we'd bring Trent back. But, he's had some setbacks in his injury. He had an infection with it too so he had to start that over. It's just cost him some time."
  • 伤病储备名单中的外接手Jalen Hurd(背部)有机会在下周恢复训练,球队会看他本周情况如何,下周再做决定,如果不能开启训练窗口期,他会是每周观察。
          What about WR Jalen Hurd? He was out on the field--?
          "He's got a chance to come back in, the first time we can activate him to practice I think is next week, the Arizona week. So, we'll see how this week goes and we'll make that decision next week. If he's not ready by then, he'll be week-to-week to give him that chance to open up that three-week window."
海鹰伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):进攻截锋Duane Brown(二头肌、膝盖)、中锋Joey Hunt(臀部)、防守端锋DJadeveon Clowney(脚趾、膝盖)
          参加部分训练(LP):外接手Josh Gordon(脚踝)、护锋Mike Iupati(背部、脚部)、近端锋Luke Willson(肋骨)、跑卫Chris Carson(与伤病无关)、安全卫Quandre Diggs(大腿腘绳肌)、安全卫Delano Hill(肘部)、防守截锋Quinton Jefferson (斜肌肉)、线卫Bobby Wagner (与伤病无关)、线卫K.J. Wright(膝盖)、外接手Tyler Lockett(臀部)
球队相关:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... s-shanahan-updates/          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... therspoon-practice/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入【达阵联盟】

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-9 07:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-11-10 08:42 编辑

新闻速递】11月9日
1.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.8周五训练):
49人伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)、近端锋George Kittle(膝盖、脚踝)
          参加部分训练(LP):防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)、进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)、跑卫Matt Breida(脚踝)、跑卫Raheem Mostert(膝盖)、全卫Kyle Juszczyk(膝盖)、进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)、近端锋Levine Toilolo(腹股沟)、角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)
  • 球队总经理John Lynch在KNBR的Murph and Mac节目中(音频)说如果球队不是非常担心踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)无法出战本场比赛的话,是不会签下Chase McLaughlin的,会看到时Gould是否能够出战。
          "I can tell you that we wouldn't have gone and signed a kicker — that means we had to cut someone that we liked — if we weren't very concerned about that," Lynch said on the "Murph and Mac" show. "We went out, found this Chase McLaughlin. He comes highly recommended, did a good job for the Chargers earlier this year.
          "Our mindset was, 'Let's not wait until the end. Let's kind of get him in here, get that operation.' Because when you're kicking field goals, that's what it truly is, is an operation. We would not have done it had we not had legitimate concern.
          "Robbie's done this for a long time. He's a pro. He's on the Kittle hours, you know, getting as much treatment as he can. But surprisingly enough, kicking a football, that's kind of a violent action. There's a lot going on there, and if your quad is strained, that's a tough deal. So we'll see if he makes it. If not, we'll be prepared.
          "Well, first and foremost, I just felt incredibly blessed for everybody that he was okay," Lynch said on the "Murph and Mac" show. "I'm sitting there on [Thursday] night, and I've got the luxury of having a replay right over me. And as I saw that, I said, 'Oh no.' I mean, that did not look good the way that knee hyperextended. And then next thing you know, Kittle is in there doing what he does — breaking loose and busting loose."
          "He injured both his knee and ankle," Lynch continued. "I think the prognosis is good in terms of nothing long-term, and we all know, with George, he's as tough as they come. He wears these trainers out. He's here from morning 'til night. He's doing his best because every game is a huge game for him."
          Added Lynch: "We're hopeful, but I can't say more than that because I just don't know yet."
  • 角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)自受伤以来首次恢复训练(视频)。
          Witherspoon周四在KNBR上说他是每日观察,可能是3天、7天或10天,还没有确切的时间表。他近日拉伤了四头肌(和本来扭伤的脚部是同一只脚),还说他目前还不能出战
         "It feels like day-to-day, honestly, I feel like I’m just so far into the process that a week is too big,” Witherspoon said. “It could be three days, it could be seven days, could be 10 days, I guess it’s just really however my body feels. A timetable is out of the picture right now."
         "I’m not healthy enough to play football right now," Witherspoon bluntly put it, "that’s really it."海鹰伤病报告:
  • 未参加训练(DNP):进攻截锋Duane Brown(二头肌、膝盖)、防守端锋DJadeveon Clowney(脚趾、膝盖)
          参加部分训练(LP):外接手Josh Gordon(脚踝)、护锋Mike Iupati(背部、脚部)、近端锋Luke Willson(肋骨)、中锋Joey Hunt(臀部)、、外接手Tyler Lockett(臀部)、护锋D.J. Fluker(肩膀)护锋Phil Haynes(脚踝)进攻截锋Jamarco Jones(生病)
          参加全部训练(FP):跑卫Chris Carson(与伤病无关)、安全卫Quandre Diggs(大腿腘绳肌)、安全卫Delano Hill(肘部)、防守截锋Quinton Jefferson (斜肌肉)、线卫Bobby Wagner (与伤病无关)、线卫K.J. Wright(膝盖)
球队相关:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... itherspoon-limited/  https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ilability-seahawks/

2.前球队球员相关:
(1)前球队防守截锋Earl Mitchell在Instagram上宣布退役:
    ”Begin with the end in mind”⠀⠀⠀
    I thought that I would be sad when I decided to let go of something I’ve loved for so long. I feel grateful to walk away with no regrets knowing I gave it my all. After 9 great years, I’m officially retiring from the National Football League.
    Since 2002 I’ve dedicated my life to this game. When I first stepped into the locker room at North Shore, I decided to put my all into learning something that I knew nothing about. If it wasn’t for this game I would have never been able to achieve my original dream of going to and graduating college. I’m extremely proud of my career and I appreciate all of those who have supported me along the way. ⠀⠀⠀
    Translation: I can no longer give out “loans” or free money. Thank you - EMFM
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-10 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-11-10 12:06 编辑

新闻速递】11月10日
1.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.9周六训练):
49人伤病报告:特别注明的来源均为主教练Kyle Shanahan
  • Doubtful(不太可能出战):
          踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)
          近端锋George Kittle(膝盖、脚踝)
          Questionable(不确定是否会出战)
          进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)
          跑卫Raheem Mostert(膝盖)
          进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)
          角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)
  • 未参加训练(DNP):踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)、近端锋George Kittle(膝盖、脚踝)
          参加部分训练(LP):进攻截锋Joe Staley(腓骨)、跑卫Raheem Mostert(膝盖)、进攻截锋Mike McGlinchey(脚部)、近端锋Levine Toilolo(腹股沟)、角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)
          参加全部训练(FP):防守端锋Dee Ford(四头肌)、跑卫Matt Breida(脚踝)、全卫Kyle Juszczyk(膝盖)
  • 如果是其他球员,会被列为Out,但因为是近端锋George Kittle,所以才列为Doubtful。不排除激活近端锋Garrett Celek(训练中表现出色)或提升训练组Daniel Helm(可能比Celek小)的可能。
          Do you anticipate any other roster moves, in terms of maybe activating TE Garrett Celek or bringing up a practice squad guy for Kittle?
          "Yeah, definitely a possibility. There's really way too many moving parts with all of them and it's not just position for position. If it was special teams and everyone connected, there's a lot of things that we'll probably still be deciding up to Monday. That's what does give you an advantage with Monday, because you can make transactions on Mondays, which you can't on Sunday."
          What gives you hope for George?
          "Just because it's George. If it was any other player, I would probably say he's out. If it goes like this, he will be out. George isn't a guy who needs to be out at practice. We know he's doing everything he can and we'll see how he feels on Monday, but things would have to change."
          If you did decide to bring Celek off of PUP, have you seen enough from him this week to say, "Okay, he's able to play in a game?"
          "Yeah, he had a real good week of practice. We only have one day of pads, though, so there's only so much stuff like that. He obviously moves around really good right now. He's healthy, he's played a lot of football in his career, but you'd definitely rather give someone a few more weeks to get acclimated back into the stuff, so we'll see if we have to make that move or not."
          And would it be TE Daniel Helm would be the other option to elevate from practice squad?
          "He is the tight end on our practice squad, so, maybe. But, we could go other spots, too. Depends on how we want to balance it out. We could go short at tight ends and add to other positions. Maybe we'll get two kickers up. You never know."
          Celek被问到激活可能时说不太可能,说他在首次恢复训练后感觉很好,但仍在努力恢复到比赛状态
           “Is that likely? Probably not.”
  • 伤病储备名单中的外接手Trent Taylor(脚部)曾接受了第二次手术,之后出现了感染,只能一切重来,不认为他今年能够回归。
          You mentioned WR Trent Taylor had an infection. Did he have a second surgery?
          "Yes. Yeah, the first surgery, you're hoping it took about four weeks just to clear that up with Trent, so everyone knows. You do a surgery, you hope it takes about four weeks. His bone did heal, which was good, but the stuff around it got very irritated from a screw he had in there, so we had to do the surgery over again, which would have been another four weeks, which gave him a chance to be back. It was just, that's what doubled it up. Then after the second surgery, two weeks into it, when they take the cast off to put a new one on just to see how it was, it was infected. So, they had to start that over again. So, once he had the setback for the second surgery, he was just going to go until Week 8 instead of Week 4. Once the infection happened, then he realty got behind the eight ball on that. So, it's just, it's been unfortunate as a guy could have. I know he's pretty upset about it, but you know, that's why I don't expect him back this year but I know he'll be back here next year and we are very glad he will be."
海鹰伤病报告:注:之前周四、周五的伤病报告是按照49erswebzone报道所更,但里面有大量错误,现已按照球队官网更正
  • Questionable(不确定是否会出战)
          安全卫Delano Hill(肘部)
          护锋Phil Haynes(脚踝)
  • 参加部分训练(LP):护锋Mike Iupati(背部、脚部)、中锋Joey Hunt(臀部)、护锋Phil Haynes(脚踝)、进攻截锋Duane Brown(二头肌、膝盖)、防守端锋DJadeveon Clowney(脚趾、膝盖)
          参加全部训练(FP):跑卫Chris Carson(与伤病无关)、安全卫Quandre Diggs(大腿腘绳肌)、安全卫Delano Hill(肘部)、防守截锋Quinton Jefferson (斜肌肉)、线卫Bobby Wagner (与伤病无关)、线卫K.J. Wright(膝盖)、外接手Josh Gordon(脚踝)、近端锋Luke Willson(肋骨)、外接手Tyler Lockett(臀部)、护锋D.J. Fluker(肩膀)、进攻截锋Jamarco Jones(生病)
球队相关:
外接手:
  • Marquise Goodwin:Goodwin过去两场比赛均为激活,主教练Shanahan说他是健康的,本周训练表现出色,但在Emmanuel Sanders加盟后,外接手的选择变得困难多了,没有明显的人选,尤其还要考虑到特勤组价值。他已经决定好了周一的人选,但要到时再公布。
          What are you going to do at wide receiver? You have six guys that can suit up. WR Marquise Goodwin hasn't played in the last two games. What's his status?
          "He's healthy and he's good to go. He had a good week of practice. It has become a much harder decision for us since [WR] Emmanuel [Sanders] got here. There's no obvious guy, especially when you throw special teams in. They all do a little bit different stuff. That's something I've got a pretty good idea of how it's going to be on Monday, but all the guys are too different for me to let it be known now. You guys will have to see on Monday."
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ie-listed-doubtful/(伤病报告有误)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-10 10:19 | 显示全部楼层
invisible 发表于 2019-11-10 09:08
【新闻速递】11月10日
1.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.9周六训练):

我看到是说这周如果Kittle上不了,估计还是不会激活Celek,他本人自己说第一周恢复训练感觉很好,但还需要找回比赛的状态(still working back into game shape)

真不知能不能挺过这一周,有点艰难,希望两个T和FB 回归能打开地面,否则目测很难赢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-10 11:42 | 显示全部楼层
gcmy-01 发表于 2019-11-10 10:19
我看到是说这周如果Kittle上不了,估计还是不会激活Celek,他本人自己说第一周恢复训练感觉很好,但还需 ...

Kittle要不能上损失太大了,每次有人回来就有人躺,醉了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-10 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
gcmy-01 发表于 2019-11-10 10:19
我看到是说这周如果Kittle上不了,估计还是不会激活Celek,他本人自己说第一周恢复训练感觉很好,但还需 ...

找到那条消息了,更进去了 :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-10 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
invisible 发表于 2019-11-10 11:42
Kittle要不能上损失太大了,每次有人回来就有人躺,醉了

Kittle上不了对进攻组很伤,但我还是希望他千万不要勉强,后面还有很多重要比赛
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-12 06:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 invisible 于 2019-12-15 09:42 编辑

新闻速递】11月12日
1.人事变更:
(1)球队宣布激活储备/伤病无法上场名单(Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List)中的近端锋Garrett Celek(将穿88号球衣)至53人大名单,为空出名额,裁掉/让渡(waive)角卫Dontae Johnson。
来源:https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers ... ll-week-10-seahawks

2.球队相关:
(1)和海鹰的比赛相关(第十周,11.11比赛日):
两队未激活名单:
  • 49人:
          TE George Kittle
          CB Ahkello Witherspoon
          K Robbie Gould
          RB Jeff Wilson
          QB C.J. Beathard
          OL Justin Skule
          DL Jullian Taylor
          值得注意:列为Doubtful的踢球手Robbie Gould(四头肌)和近端锋George Kittle(膝盖、脚踝)未激活,列为Questionable的四人中角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)未激活,其他三人激活。刚从储备/伤病无法上场名单中激活的近端锋Garrett Celek激活,外接手Marquise Goodwin激活,进攻截锋Justin Skule和跑卫Jeff Wilson未激活。
          据The Athletic的Matt Barrows报道,角卫Ahkello Witherspoon(脚部)觉得他已经恢复到100%了,预计能出战下周和红雀的比赛,但由于本周没有参加全部训练,所以本场比赛没有被激活。
  • 海鹰:
          WR Jaron Brown
          S Lano Hill
          DE L.J. Collier
          G Phil Haynes
          WR John Ursua
          RB C.J. Prosise
          CB Akeem King
比赛中伤病情况:
其他:
来源:https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... ey-juszczyk-others/          https://www.49erswebzone.com/art ... eahawks-guys-there/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
桑德斯和中锋都伤了,海鹰还是一如既往的肮脏,无耻
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
才一节半,海鹰防守是对人还是对球?垃圾球队
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-12 10:17 | 显示全部楼层
比赛里有些伤病正常的,别激动
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
invisible 发表于 2019-11-12 10:17
比赛里有些伤病正常的,别激动

其他时候是正常的,海鹰就是故意的,实践是检验真理的唯一标准,已经无数次证明了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:29 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
掉球,裁判再加戏,这比赛悬
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
tart这球运气不错,不知道sanders下半场能不能回来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-12 10:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
4912tt 发表于 2019-11-12 10:50
tart这球运气不错,不知道sanders下半场能不能回来

中锋不在,感觉对压力大好多
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:17 , Processed in 0.132676 second(s), 13 queries .