加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1694|回复: 10

[其他] 早上官网发来的一封信,明年停摆?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-4 09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With one of the most exciting regular seasons now completed and the playoffs about to begin, let me first thank you and all NFL fans for your incredible support. Many fans have been asking me where we stand on signing a new collective bargaining agreement with the players union. Let me update you and be clear at the outset:

I know we can and will reach an agreement.

My goal as Commissioner now is to help our teams and players find a solution that is fair to everyone and ensures that football becomes more popular, accessible, and fun. We want the next decade to be the best yet for our fans, and I’m ready to work day and night to make that happen.

We've come a long way. Compare where we are today with 10 years ago. From player accountability to player safety, more and better television coverage, upgrading the in-stadium experience, innovations like the RedZone channel, the Draft in prime time and playing the Pro Bowl before the Super Bowl, we are focused on doing what’s best for the players, teams, and fans. My priority is and always will be the game and the fans who love our game.

The NFL is great because fans care deeply about it. Economic conditions, however, have changed dramatically inside and outside the NFL since 2006 when we negotiated the last CBA. A 10 percent unemployment rate hurts us all. Fans have limited budgets and rightly want the most for their money. I get it.

Yes, NFL players deserve to be paid well. Unfortunately, economic realities are forcing everyone to make tough choices and the NFL is no different.

These are not easy negotiations, but the outcome can be positive. If both sides give a little, everyone, including fans, will get a lot and the game will improve through innovation.

Even in difficult economic times, a new CBA presents us with the opportunity to secure the future of our game. You may ask how will the NFL look under this vision?

A significant change would be to resolve fan complaints about preseason by modifying our 20-game format. Fans tell us they don’t like the quality of the preseason games, and we’re listening. An enhanced season of 18 regular season and two preseason games would not add a single game for the players collectively, but would give fans more meaningful, high-quality football.

Our emphasis on player health and safety is absolutely essential to the future of our game. We are strictly enforcing rules that protect players from unnecessarily dangerous play, especially involving hits to the head. We are changing the “play through it” culture to a “player-first” culture to ensure that if a player has a head injury, he doesn’t play again until his health is certain. We are also addressing the potential wear-and-tear on players in the way they train in-season and off-season.

It’s not just the health of players that concerns us. We must ensure the health of the league. That includes a new system that properly compensates proven veterans and retired players by shifting some of the outrageous sums paid to many unproven rookies. Earlier this year, Sports Illustrated published a list of the 50 highest-paid American athletes that included five 2009 NFL rookies. Every other athlete on the list was a proven veteran. In 2009, NFL clubs contracted $1.2 billion to 256 drafted rookies with $585 million guaranteed before they had stepped on an NFL field.

Don’t get me wrong: top draft choices will continue to be highly paid. All we’re asking for is a return to common sense in paying our rookies. Other leagues have done this and we can too. These improvements and more will lead to better football, plain and simple. A forward looking CBA that is fair to players and clubs will lead to a great future for the NFL and our fans. My job is to represent the game — the fans, teams, players, coaches and business partners. Protecting the integrity of the game and ensuring it thrives is a responsibility I take very seriously.

This is about more than a labor agreement. It’s about the future of the NFL. We have to improve and will be relentless in our quest. The commitment to our fans is to make the NFL experience even better in the years ahead. With a responsible CBA, we will fulfill that vision.

Happy New Year and enjoy the playoffs.                        

– Roger Goodell

希望不会停摆~也许联盟至少要修改新秀合同,暂且不论经济危机是否到2011才影响NFL,我觉得一些大学球员为了今后职业产生的林林总总的丑闻也是改革新秀合同的因素吧
钱与道德吗?
发表于 2011-1-4 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
表示E文不好,只看懂Happy New Year and enjoy the playoffs.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-4 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# cac

就是些类似:我是好人,一直为组织做贡献,现在经济不太好,大家要为整个NFL事业考虑,合同要调整了,特别是新秀的...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-4 15:39 | 显示全部楼层
回复  cac

就是些类似:我是好人,一直为组织做贡献,现在经济不太好,大家要为整个NFL事业考虑,合同要 ...
THXnewnew 发表于 2011-1-4 13:23

despicable me..哈哈..
    应该不会停摆的..
    也没什么理由..感觉..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-4 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
字面上来说从这篇申明里面读不出任何有关停摆的信息,而且,根据美帝的一贯作风,停摆这种事情,还没到最后关头,狗戴尔不会自己说出口的:这不是明摆着让各路媒体炮轰自己无能么
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-4 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
支持18场联赛
支持更改新秀合同
支持谷歌翻译
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-4 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
与最激动人心的定期现已完成一个赛季和季后赛即将开始,让我首先感谢你的难以置信的支持你和所有的橄榄球球迷。许多球迷都在问我在哪里,我们就签订一个新的与球员工会的集体谈判协议的立场。你让我更新,并在一开始就明确:

我知道我们能够而且将达成一项协议。

我作为专员现在的目标是帮助我们的球队和球员找到一个解决方案,并确保公平对待每个人,足球变得更受欢迎,方便和乐趣。我们希望在未来十年为我们的球迷是最好不过,我已经准备好了夜以继日的工作,使这种情况发生。

我们已经走过了很长的路要走。比较我们与10年前的今天。从球员的责任对球员的安全,更多更好的电视报道,提高在巨蛋的经验,像RedZone渠道创新,在黄金时段草案和播放前超级碗临碗,我们正在做的重点什么是最好的球员,球队和球迷。我的首要任务是而且将永远是游戏和球迷谁爱我们的游戏。

NFL的球迷是伟大的,因为它非常关心。经济条件,但是,已经改变了NFL内外显着自2006年以来,当我们CBA联赛的最后谈判。百分之十的失业率会伤害我们大家。球迷们希望有限的预算和正确地为他们的大部分资金。我明白了。

是的,NFL球员应该得到高薪。不幸的是,经济现实正迫使大家做出艰难的选择和NFL没有什么不同。

这些都是不容易的谈判,但结果可以是积极的。如果双方给一点,包括风机每个人,将得到了很多,比赛将通过创新提高。

即使在经济困难时期,提出了一个新的CBA联赛的机会,以确保我们的游戏的未来。你可能会问将如何根据这一构想NFL的样子?

一个重大的变化将是解决通过修改我们的20场季前赛风扇格式有关的投诉。球迷告诉我们,他们不喜欢的季前赛的质量,我们正在聆听。了18场常规赛和两场季前赛增强赛季将不会增加给球员集体单一的比赛,但球迷会给予更多的有意义的,高质量的足球。

我们对球员的健康和安全的重视是绝对必要的,我们游戏的未来。我们严格执行规则,保护球员的不必要的危险动作,尤其是涉及到头部命中。我们正在改变文化“通过它玩”到“玩家第一”的文化,以确保如果一个球员有一个头部受伤,他没有再上场比赛,直到他的健康是肯定的。我们也解决潜在的磨损和上撕裂的方式,他们的球员在训练赛和淡季。

这不只是涉及我们球员的健康。我们必须保证联赛的健康。这包括一个新的系统,适当补偿的转移支付给许多未经证实的新秀总结一些行之有效的残暴退伍军人和退役球员。今年早些时候,体育画报发表了50收入最高的,其中包括2009年NFL的新秀五美国运动员名单。其他名单上的每一个运动员是经过验证的老将。 2009年,橄榄球俱乐部签约12亿美元与256草拟新秀585元保证之前,他们在一个橄榄球场加紧万元。

不要误会我的意思:前选秀将继续高薪。总之,我们要求的是在支付我们的新秀回到常识。其他联赛都这样做,我们也能。这些改进,更将带来更好的足球,简单明了。 CBA的一个前瞻性的是公平的球员和俱乐部将导致对NFL和我们的球迷伟大的未来。我的工作是代表游戏 - 球迷,球队,球员,教练和生意伙伴。保护游戏的完整性和确保其蓬勃发展是一种责任,我非常重视。

这是关于劳资协议更比一。它是关于对NFL的未来。我们必须改善,将在我们的不懈追求。球迷对我们的承诺是让NFL的经验,即使在未来几年更好。以负责的CBA联赛,我们将实现这一目标。

新年快乐,享受季后赛。

- 罗杰古德尔
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-4 22:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# 有空的闲人

股沟威武啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-5 08:43 | 显示全部楼层
大规模的联赛停摆事件不可能再次发生,这个就像朝鲜半岛不会打仗是一个道理
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-6 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个不好说,一切皆有可能!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-6 16:26 | 显示全部楼层
强烈反对18场常规赛!
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 01:25 , Processed in 0.111008 second(s), 18 queries .