加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1105|回复: 2

[讨论] CBS神棍John Breech预测孟虎海豚酋长海鹰爱国者本周赢球

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-2 23:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
NFL Week 14 Picks: Seahawks over Eagles, Chiefs upset CardinalsBy John Breech | CBSSports.com

December 2, 2014 5:44 am ET

The Seahawks are going after a different type of bird this week. (USATSI)

Before we get to the Week 14 picks, we need to talk about Week 13 -- actually we don't need to talk about Week 13, we just need to talk about the Jets alcohol policy because it appears to be a little lax or else the kid below has the best fake ID anyone's ever seen.
Let's be real though, we know that kid didn't actually drink any of that beer because no one has ever smiled like that after taking a sip of Bud Light.
JUST KIDDING BUD LIGHT. I wouldn't have made it through college without you, plus, we know you're tasty because you're the official postgame drink of Peyton Manning.
Speaking of the Manning family, I'm guessing Hawaiian Punch or warm milk is the official postgame drink of Eli.
Anyway, you didn't come here to read about warm milk, you came here for the Week 14 picks. If for some reason you did come here to read about warm milk though -- I mean, that's kind of weird -- but warm milk is enjoyable, so if you're going to dabble in it this holiday season, remember to heat it slowly.
Back to the subject at hand though.
If you want to make fun of me for all of the wrong picks I made last week, you can do that in the comment section or on Twitter. On the other hand, if you don't feel like making fun of me, we can just have a conversation about how we're all going to be working for Ryan Fitzpatrick's son some day.
I LOVE THIS---> Ryan Fitzpatrick 6 TD passes Ryan Fitzpatrick smart son steals post-game...: http://t.co/TUGmZp16qw via @YouTube
— Jose (@jdjz19) December 2, 2014
If you don't care about NFL picks or how smart Fitzpatrick's son is and you're just here for my weekly picture of an animal in an NFL jersey, well, let's just say I think everyone in America should make this picture their cell phone lock screen.
My lock screen is one of my best friends and her cat in matching Packers gear i don't even like football pic.twitter.com/u7S8RVSG0C
— Jaquiqui (@JackeeRaye) December 1, 2014
I'm guessing that cat is sad because he wants to eat the cheese that's on his head. Poor cat.
After you're done downloading that picture and making it your cell phone lock screen, you can check out the weekly picks from every CBSSports.com NFL expert here.
Now let's get to the picks.
Week 14 picks
Pittsburgh (7-5) at Cincinnati (8-3-1), 1 p.m. ET (CBS): Andy Dalton doesn't lose in 1 p.m. games. I made that clear two weeks ago and if you still don't believe me, just look at what happened in the Bengals win over the Buccaneers: Dalton puked 20 times before the game, then threw three interceptions and Marvin Lewis even challenged a play you're not allowed to challenge. Despite all that, the Bengals somehow still won. I think my point here is that I can't pick against the Bengals if the game starts at 1 p.m. Too bad playoff games generally don't start at 1 p.m. Bengals 27-24 over Steelers.
Baltimore (7-5) at Miami (7-5), 1 p.m. ET (CBS): Joe Flacco and Ryan Tannehill have almost been the same exact quarterback this season. Their passer rating is almost equal (93.5 for Flacco to 92.1 for Tannehill). Flacco's thrown eight interceptions compared to Tannehill's nine and both guys have thrown 20 touchdown passes. So who do you pick here? You pick the guy who's 2-0 at home in his past two starts, which includes five touchdown passes and no interceptions. Just for clarification, that's Tannehill. Dolphins 31-27 over Ravens.
No matter who wins Baltimore-Miami though, let's all agree to let Fitzpatrick's son figure out all the AFC tiebreakers.
I'd like to see Ryan Fitzpatrick's son sort out the AFC Playoff Picturepic.twitter.com/TFyu4CX50E
— Kenny Legan (@KennyLegan) December 2, 2014
Kansas City (7-5) at Arizona (9-3), 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS): Let me sum my faith in Drew Stanton with one picture.
Drew Stanton threw an INT to this guy with zero AZ players around. The Cardinals aren't winning any playoff games. pic.twitter.com/FRCAzP1nfi
— John Breech (@johnbreech) November 30, 2014
The Cardinals offense hasn't been able to do anything since Carson Palmer went down and I don't see that changing against the Chiefs. Something I do see changing? I see Jamaal Charles topping the 35-yards rushing he had in Kansas City's loss to Denver. Chiefs 20-17 over Cardinals.
Seattle (8-4) at Philadelphia (9-3), 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX): The Eagles haven't struggled much this season, but they have struggled against the NFC West. Two of Philadelphia's three worst offensive performances in 2014 came against the NFC West. The Eagles have a negative-5 turnover ratio against the NFC West and two of their three losses have come against the NFC West. I think what I'm trying to say is that it's probably best for Eagles fans that Philadelphia isn't in the NFC West. Seahawks 24-20 over Eagles.
New England (9-3) at San Diego (8-4), 8:30 p.m. ET (NBC): Since Week 3 in 2012, thePatriots' record after a loss is 9-0 -- and this year, it hasn't been pretty for the other team. After losing in Week 1, the Patriots rebounded with a 23-point win over the Vikings. Then, after losing in Week 4, the Patriots bounced back with a 26-point win over the Bengals. I'm mentioning all of this because the Patriots lost to the Packers. The only thing that can stop New England this week is a Bieber jinx. Patriots 27-23 over Chargers.
Gronk and Bieber in the Clippers locker room. https://t.co/jfynaTfZNf
— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) December 2, 2014
Week 14 picks: All the rest
Cowboys 23-20 over Bears
Rams 24-20 over Redskins
Titans 17-14 over Giants
Saints 30-20 over Panthers
Vikings 23-16 over Jets
Colts 34-27 over Browns
Lions 27-17 over Buccaneers
Texans 34-20 over Jaguars
Broncos 30-24 over Bills
49ers 31-13 over Raiders
Packers 38-24 over Falcons
Last Week
Best pick: Last week, I picked the Falcons to upset the Cardinals and then the Falcons went out and upset the Cardinals. Matt Ryan threw for 361 yards, which I'm only mentioning because I'm 95 percent sure that was also the total attendance at the game.
I see the Falcons went with the empty stadium promotion for this weeks game.
— Adam (@adampiet) November 30, 2014
Unbelievable how empty the dome is #Falcons
— Jimmy (@jimmysand1) November 30, 2014
What will Mr. Blank do about all the empty seats? #NFL atl_falconshttp://t.co/j7YRcjgDFn
— Laureen Herzig (@yellowbandchef) November 30, 2014
It's less than 10 minutes before kickoff and I'm seeing a lot of empty seats in the Georgia Dome. #Falcons pic.twitter.com/yQKc87qiPt
— Jeff Schultz (@JeffSchultzAJC) November 30, 2014
Also, I'm not sure if the guy below is smiling because the Falcons won or because he had an entire row to himself. I bet it was a combination of both. Or maybe it was the $10 tickets. Seriously, that's all it cost to watch two division leaders play in Atlanta on Sunday.
11 empty seats. 2 people. Falcons Fever. Catch it (the disease).pic.twitter.com/MZ1142H5oP
— mustufa salehbhai (@mustufa_atl) November 30, 2014
Worst pick: The Panthers haven't won a game since Oct. 5, which is information I completely ignored when I picked them to beat the Vikings on the road. At this point, I'll pick Miley Cyrus over Joey Chestnut in a hot dog eating contest before I'll pick the Panthers to win again.
"Joey Chestnut eats 61 hot dogs to win 2014 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest:pic.twitter.com/IhYqUvaU1z" So glad I missed this!
— TED (@2_Dye4) July 4, 2014
Straight up in Week 13: 10-6
SU Overall: 122-69-1
Against the spread in Week 13: 8-8
ATS Overall: 96-96
Exact score predictions this season: 1

发表于 2014-12-3 07:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
真是专家,还是是真砖家
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-3 08:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
看对阵,这周打完季后赛形势基本明了了。或者更更混乱了。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 04:16 , Processed in 0.117787 second(s), 14 queries .