QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1906|回复: 0

[海鹰] Mora relieved of coaching duties西雅图海鹰今早正式宣布开除吉姆莫拉

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-9 11:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Kenny01 于 2010-1-9 16:48 编辑

The Seahawks have relieved Jim Mora of his head coaching duties.

海鹰解除了吉姆莫拉的主教练职务

Renton, Wash.– The Seattle Seahawks have relieved Jim Mora of his head coaching duties, the team announced this morning.

今天早上,海鹰解除了吉姆莫拉的主教练职务

“We’ve made a tough decision today,” said CEO Tod Leiweke. “It became apparent after conducting an extensive internal audit, that a new direction was needed to provide an opportunity for the organization to be successful. Today’s decision, while difficult, is part of the process in building a franchise with a new vision in 2010.”

“今天,我们做了一个艰难的决定”CEO托德,雷维克说。“但是球队需要重新制定前进方向,一些改变是不可避免的,这是实现成功的第一步,今天的决定是2010版海鹰队的前奏。”

Jim is truly a stand-up man, who gave his full effort to our franchise. We thank Jim and his family for their commitment to our community and for their contribution to the Seahawks.”

吉姆真是一个坚强的人,为了我们的成功他倾注全身精力。我们感谢他和他的家人对我们团体的负责和他们为海鹰的贡献。

“This team, more importantly this community, means so much to me that it hurts not being able to see this through,” said Mora. “I am disappointed I did not get the chance to complete my contract. This is a tough business that sometimes demands immediate gratification.”

这支团队,更重要的是这个集体,对于我来说意味着太多,而我因不到它的成功而感到遗憾,“莫拉说。 “我对没有得到完成契约的机会而感到失望,这项工作十分艰难,因为它需要迅速得到满意的结果。”

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 16:18 , Processed in 0.088978 second(s), 18 queries .