达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

找回密码
 加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2012|回复: 4

[海鹰] <Seahawks looking>海鹰赛前言论A different looking(新面貌)(有删减)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-4 21:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
说在前面:
1、这是既网站数据丢失以来Kenny发表的第一篇海鹰翻译战报,虽然名字改成了Kenny01,但人其实是没变的(原来那个号上不了了,无奈啊)
2、换了名字,自然有点新东西。以后的翻译文我会作适当删减(时间所迫),不必要的一些内容我就删去了。
3、其他事项依然不变,希望译文仍然精彩。同时,希望大家指出我在翻译中的错误,帮助提高我的英文水平。

They were beaten, and battered, in their Week 2 loss to the 49ers. But in watching that game, Matt Hasselbeck sees a much better Seahawks team for this week’s rematch

在第二周对阵49人时他们被击败,并挤垮。但在回顾那场比赛时,哈塞尔贝克看到了一支在这周准备比赛的比以前好得多的海鹰

……

“We are much improved from that first game,” the Seahawks quarterback Hasselbeck said Thursday after practice. “Hopefully we can put a better showing out there this time around against these guys.”

“我们比那第一场比赛是有了很大的进步,”海鹰四分卫哈塞尔贝克在周四的练习后说。但愿我们能在这一轮对阵这些家伙的时候表现得更好一点。“

That chance comes Sunday, when the Seahawks host the 49ers at Qwest Field.

这个机会将在星期六到来,当海鹰在奎斯特球场主场迎战四九人时。

In the first meeting, the Seahawks were coming off a 28-0 romp over the St. Louis Rams in their opener. The offense was playing without center Chris Spencer , and left guard Sean Locklear went down in the first half with a high ankle sprain that sidelined him for the next six games.

在第一轮会战中,海鹰在他们的主场以28-0轻松赢下圣路易斯公羊。那轮的进攻线上缺少了中锋Chris Spencer,和左卫Sean Locklean在上半场就因踝关节扭伤下了场并迫使他们退出接下来的6场比赛

……

“Offensively,” Hasselbeck said, “we’re definitely better.”

“进攻,”哈塞尔贝克说“我们一定能更好。”

Rookie Max Unger was making his second NFL start at right guard. He has played progressively better as the season has progressed.

新手Max Unger正在准备进行他的第二次NFL右卫首发。他的技术随着赛季的不断进行而日渐提高。

“That’s one guy that stands out,” Hasselbeck said. “I just feel we’re better. We’ve executing better. We’ve got a better handle on what we want to be all about offensively. And I think we’ve had a good week of practice.”

“那是关键是挺出的一个人,”哈塞尔贝克说。“我就感觉到我们正在变得更好。我们的执行力更加强。我们在攻击这一方面上有更好的把握能力。并且我认为我们进行了一周很好的训练。”

…….

“I think he’s been a really good leader for us,” coach Jim Mora said when asked to assess Hasselbeck’s season. “I think that he showed toughness in coming back from the ribs like he did, after just a couple of weeks. I think he’s been nothing but a positive.

“我认为它已经成为了一个很好的领袖,”当被问到如何评价哈塞尔贝克这个赛季时,教练吉姆莫拉说。“我认为他在从他的肋骨受伤后复出之后表现出了一种很强的韧性,但这只仅仅过了几周的时间。除了对他的肯定我觉得没有任何能挑剔的了。”

“We’ve got to give him some help. When you run the ball, you help your quarterback. When you protect, you help your quarterback. I think if you asked him, he’d probably say, ‘I can do better,’ because he’s a competitor. I would say that you’re always demanding more from all your players, and he’s no different.”

“我们已经给了他一些帮助。当你带球进攻时,你帮助你的四分卫。当你防守时,你帮助你的四分卫。我认为,当你问他的时候,他会说‘我能做得更好’,因为他是一个竞争者。我想说的是你总是会对你的球员严格要求甚至过分苛刻,而他也并不例外。”

“I think we’ll be a lot better this week,”Hasselbeck said. “I think we feel better about what we’ve able to do. I think we’ll be a little more offensive, and hopefully more explosive and hopefully get in the end zone.”

“我认为我们这周将表现得更好,”哈塞尔贝克说。“我认为我们所能做到的东西感比以前觉都要好得多。我认为我们可能比以前需要更多一些的进攻,同时但愿我们能具有更强的爆发力并尽量挺进红区。”

Hasselbeck concedes that the 49ers also are better than the team the Seahawks faced in Week 2. They rank third in the league in rushing defense and have allowed six or fewer points in two of their past three games.

哈塞尔贝克承认49人队比上次对阵海鹰的49人队也有很大的进步。他们的冲球防守距离在全联盟排第三,并且在他们最近的三场比赛中的两场把对方的分数控制在6分甚至以下。

“It will be a challenge, but I think we feel good about our plan,” Hasselbeck said. “These guys are physical and this is a game where we’ve already said it in our meetings – we’ve got to be physical. We’re going to try to run the ball. We’re going to commit to it.

“这是一个挑战,但我认为我们的战术很牢靠,”哈塞尔贝克说。“这些家伙的身体对抗性很强而且我们早已在前些的会议中提及相关事项——我们也要变得更具身体对抗性。我们要尝试带球进攻。我们正准备执行这套战术并为此负责。”

“That puts an onus on our tight ends and our offensive line and fullbacks and also our runners. I think everybody is excited about the opportunity and excited about the challenge.”

“那对我们的近端锋、进攻队伍、后卫、和我们的跑锋肩上增加了责任。我认为每个人队这次机会都十分兴奋并且对这次挑战非常期待。”

发表于 2009-12-4 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
LZ是海鹰的铁杆啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-4 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# patriot521
才知道啊,从注册Kenny开始就决心翻译海鹰的战报,咳……本来勋章在望,可……
重头开始了,不管了,死做死博
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-5 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
海鹰今年我觉得还是摆烂抓个高位选秀吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-5 18:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# Ethan_Brennan
问题就是现在高不成低不就阿
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 11:31 , Processed in 0.092204 second(s), 16 queries .