使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-19 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
发哥,不注意形象身体还是要注意的,但愿别再像去年那样在最关键时候掉链子,再伤一把维京人的心。

您老就慢慢折腾吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-20 00:14 | 显示全部楼层
个人听译结果。。。听了好久。。。翻译真辛苦!

my arm has felt ,shouldn't say 100percent but i feel pretty good good enough for me to feel confident to make the throw i need to make.
i was fortunly to got a phone call from chilly yesterday,i said u know as alot of family and friends had told me
u should take this chance. everyone who i talk to,former players ,coaches,people in general,if u were go back this is the perfert field.it really is. uh...once again there is no guarantees,but a really good football team here.very good running game,uh, and i hope from my stand point i feel all alone that i could offer some experience and leadship,um, i haveu know the prosit?? admit that i牋said no three weeks ago.time is good with it, other time u know i can help a team,as a player , u gotta feel u can make some differences,and i truly feel i can, people taking other sides. whatever this is not about revenge anything like that believe me
u cannot take away the sixteen years i was in green bay, it was unbelieveable,it was great,that will be forever cheers

they moved on, i moved on, i think it is great for football,i know the way i play the game,the way i handle it,myself,as牋a teamate , as a leader was in the public,i feel yeah make mistake a long way,we all have
but i think if i had to do it over again, i will do it in the same way, i really do.i dont think anybody played the game or plays the game with much passion anhd is牋loved and loved these teamates as much as牋me, and been the best player, but i would like to thank all the player we love to make in foxo?
and i has no idea about what happened this year as i do last year as i look back, i gave every thing i can gave,thats what i will do this year, if u true ,packer fans u understand,will it be different?sure it will,absolutely,but if u r a true fan iam just gonna say u know what?u choose continue to playing,they choose to go in different direction,its part of the business,u know ,play somewhere if u want to play,and once again this is the perfect field.my 10 year old daughter,who is pretty nurture in this old deal, i askedher, what u want daddy to do "what?"that's a good answer but what u wann me to do. she wont say anything until i have xxx broken she started crying , we said about our poor fortune,anybody has children,i be chased by five defence linemen,it doesnt scare me, but my daughter 's cry soft me out, and she said i wanna daddy go back win one more super bowl ,why didnt tell me that before,i say "hhhh", she said why do u wann me to make decision for u,it is amazing what u learn from ur children,but, can u go back is it too late ,i found myself this morning children牋xxxx school she said , dad it gone be all fine,u do what u gotta do, we will be there soon after i thank my decision i really do, time will tell,i can only say i will try my best as i can,for me it was practise little thing making sure u got snack come here make a lot sence cause the system is what i am very used to, so call on the play it was easy,now guys u know, step a lttle bit different but i牋run game is the same may be the guy run will be different, so for me, what i got to accomplish is understanding my guys
how they run that out,foot work , things like that ,the line get used to my xxx all i wanna do is win , its all i coming back for is just to win , there is nothing like it and forget play sports in genral formal guys牋in their its tough there is no substitude,for player in sundays, it is just u can find that,and that what i am here for, and i dont know牋what i am asked to do, but i know one thing as particular that is牋be a leader,do things certain way.and i know i can do that,

评分

参与人数 1达阵 +5 收起 理由
rosicky7sky + 5 码:+5(rosicky7sky) 你真牛的。。。

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 08:50 , Processed in 0.100994 second(s), 19 queries .