QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1728|回复: 0

[NCAA] USC新招了个能扔100码的小朋友---Matt Barkley

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-12 14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Matt Barkley

该boy已经口头允诺加入USC  他出自加州名校Mater Dai(为USC输送过N多牛人)他的成名作就是比赛中传出了一记97码达阵 他的超级大炮手(cannon arm)被认为是最具职业水准的高中球员 ,去年底他赢得了佳得乐赞助的全美最佳高中球员  目前在高中球员中排名位居第一。

看数据可以发现他junior那年“突然发育”,数据全部翻番……视频在文末链接点进去自己看

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=57197#videos

Matt Barkley发言如下(当然罗全是套话):

Statement from Matt:

Today I called Coach Carroll to give him my commitment to becoming a Trojan. I am very excited about my decision, it is one that my family and I have given serious consideration to and have prayed about a great deal.

I chose USC because I simply love the football program and because of the great education I will recieve. There is a incredible tradition of competition, excellence, enthusiasm and winning that I am excited to be a part of. I have the greatest respect for Coach Carroll, Coach Sarkisian and the entire coaching staff and what they have accomplished. I look forward to playing football for them.

I want to thank my family for all their love and support. I also want to thank Coach Rollinson, Coach Money for all they have taught me and thank my teammates at Mater Dei for making me a better quarterback. With this important decision made, I look forward to focusing completely on my senior year of high school football.

We spoke to Matt\'s father, Les, and he said, \"Matt loves USC, he\'s always loved USC and his heart is at USC.\"

感谢Eli提供消息

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:16 , Processed in 0.100388 second(s), 18 queries .