加入【达阵联盟】

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1993|回复: 9

[爱国者] chad ochocinco和albert haynesworth赛季开始前可能会被裁掉。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-15 14:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
File this one in the relatively unfounded speculation department, but based on the conversation National Football Post writer Dan Pompei had with one NFL executive, he believes the Patriots could release Chad Ochocinco or Albert Haynesworth by the end of the preseason to set an example for and "control" the locker room:

Chad Ochocinco and Albert Haynesworth might not be long for New England. One day before this story came out by my guy Mike Reiss, one NFL executive familiar with the Patriots ways told me he believes one or both of the big name acquisitions will be cut before the season starts. The front office man thinks coach Bill Belichick will use the controversial players to help control and send a message to his locker room.
No, I don't believe this.  Not even for a second.  Especially the Chad Ochocinco part.  

The Patriots are already scheduled to pay Chad a significant bonus this season.  Chad has been a significant part of the offense.  By all indications, he's working hard.  He's been with the first team offense every practice.  He's developing a rapport with Tom Brady.  And he's not a locker room "cancer."  Sure, he's a flashy guy who entertains, but he's a hard worker, and I think the mutual respect that he and Bill Belichick have for each other has transitioned to the field.  I would be absolutely stunned if Ochocinco was let go before the season began.  Releasing him wouldn't be sending any kind of message.
Albert Haynesworth has been held out of practice as of late, but it has been speculated that it is because of his annual knee treatments, where he simply gets natural fluid injections.  Haynesworth began camp strong, was practicing with the first team, and saying all the right things.  Of course, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.  I could envision a scenario where Haynesworth is given the boot, but personally, based upon the things I've heard, I would still be surprised if such a scenario came to fruition.
In summary, this story seems like pure speculation.  I wouldn't believe or expect any of it until we hear something more substantial.  Which we probably won't.

大致意思应该能看得懂,就不翻译了。
国外有技术统计,17%的球迷相信albert可能会被裁掉,1%的球迷相信ochocinco会被裁,4%的球迷相信他们两个都会卷铺盖走人。oh,my godness,快拿速效来。。。。。

该贴已经同步到 raferalston11的微博
发表于 2011-8-15 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
理性爱。。。老B脑子清楚的~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-15 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的用词粗糙!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-15 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
砖家又开始放炮了。没事出来闲扯淡,要知道奥乔琴科签的是三年的合同,海胖子是两年,一场没打就给裁了,薪金空间还要算进他们两个有保障的部分,这跟脑残有什么区别。没有跟据的捕风捉影就当笑话看好了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-16 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
我Fantasy是拿Sidney Rice换的Chad Ochocinco啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-16 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
這賽季肯定沒可能,下賽季就難說
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-17 07:39 | 显示全部楼层
还是缺乏大外接啊
赫南德斯改穿81号了要转型?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-17 18:34 | 显示全部楼层
还是缺乏大外接啊
赫南德斯改穿81号了要转型?
david埃勒萨 发表于 2011-8-17 07:39

他穿81号还不是因为球衣号码被ochocinco抢了去。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-17 22:03 | 显示全部楼层
我是来欣赏LS签名的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-18 08:10 | 显示全部楼层
:L回复 8# raferalston11

:L:L
真让人蛋疼。。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

archiver|手机版|小黑屋|达阵联盟-NFL-美式橄榄球中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:19 , Processed in 0.098304 second(s), 15 queries .